Reviews for Castle in the Sky
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
When Astrid pats Toothless after deciding that it's amazing, he smiles and purrs. Like a cat.
alyssa wyatt chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
PERFECT! *applause*
konqueror chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Very good.

I would say maybe the best scene of the movie, but most of those colours show again in your story, and I liked the castle image.

More...
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I have to say you did the entire scene justice. I agree that it was probably one of the shortest moments but I think that's why it was so amazing.

I think you could go into the heads of the characters more (to bring to life the moment a bit more-but it's also great the way it is now).

There were a few spelling errors here and there, but nothing huge.

Nice work!

Best,

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _
Pete chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Done completely from memory! Gosh, I thought I was the only person who could do random stuff like that. Well done.
operacynic chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Beautifully well-written!
Lupanaridae chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
wow... that was absolutely beautiful! I loved how detailed you were with the clouds and EVERYTHING! The only thing I would add is the part where Astrid kisses him on the cheek (or was that a different scene...?) Anyway, great job!
Random-StoryKeeper chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
What a great moment to reflect on, and you captured it almost perfectly. Your use of imagery is excellent; it really paints the picture.

Underwaterwriter
Eidorian999 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Hehe, it SO was an Aladdin moment.

I have to agree, in terms of romantic scenes in animated movies, this one was utterly amazing. Easily one of my favourite scenes in the movie. Right up there with the drawing scene between Toothless and Hiccup.

This was quite well written. It's accurate to the movie, so far as I can tell. (But then, my memory can detoriorate shockingly fast... As in, I can't remember what someone just told me six seconds ago fast, so I might be wrong)

No spelling or grammatical errors that I could see.

All in all, you can be proud of this. You took an amazing scene, and put it into words perfectly.

-Eidorian9