Reviews for Sunshine
If Bella had never gotten involved with the Cullens, Billy would still be alive. She really has made horrible choices in her life.
brynn.brigham chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Ok I so loved this story so much! I found it and read it in its entirety in one sitting!
latte chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
You're just pissed because Muttley caught the pigeon- let me say I love you. I had not heard that in years and years. Really not since i was a small child. It made me really laugh and a image instantly came to my head. You are the greatest.
PastOneonta chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
Fantastic, unique and different. Really well written, complete characters, great action, awful evil and the good guys won! With Jake and Leah's happy ending! And baby William on the way! Wonderful story, I look forward to reading the sequel.
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
Fantastic story I have been thoroughly enjoying. I like the characters and the way you have written Paul, now Third in Jake's Pack, Rachel and her reasons for staying in LaPush, Emmett and Rosalie, all the wolves. There is a lot of depth to each character and the action.

Jake's spirit quest was interesting though now I am worried about his status. Leah's defeat of 2 martyred half breeds was great writing. But Rachel has made an amateur mistake. Is it that she left Rebecca alone?

I was not surprised Becca found out but it sure complicates their lives. I like her husband Ben, the outsider, he seemed pretty cool. Becca seemed more intense and difficult over her return home.

The crows are interesting too, watchers of the evil supernatural. Annoying but helpful. How are they helping now?
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Jake's interactions with Becca are perfect, painful but honest and true. Becca made her choice years ago. Jake and Emmett was a sweet surprise. I like that you wrote Emmett as the Cullen who is for real. Edward is a douche.

I am worried about this AIM person. She is after the wolves.
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
What a moving and meaningful farewell to Billy. This was simply wonderful story telling. The many visitors to the tribal center respected and loved Billy. The ceremony was heartbreaking.

Jacob's grief is also written well. He has accepted the Alpha position, will accept the Chief and Elder roles, will finish school and pay the bills. He is gracious to the Cullen's but refers to Bella as his best friend who is dead, so there is still some grief for her too. The Pack is supporting him and Leah is there for him.
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
There's a fantastic line here, when Leah and Jacob arrive at the Cullen's, " as though the wilderness encroached upon their perfect civilization. ". The arrogance and superiority of the vamps is disturbing. Jake's talk to Nessie was perfect and he is still her friend.
MaxiMillion77 chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
"No Lee. We don't have time." He kissed her, slow and deep and she could taste herself on his lips, "We'll get to that later." She blinked, incredulous. She had never, ever thought he'd turn her down- not after that, especially. "You were right, yesterday, about this not being the right time to start something." He grinned that stupid cocky grin of his and offered her back her bra and her top. Should she be offended? Annoyed? She felt vaguely upset, but thought it had more to do with the fact that he wouldn't let her play anymore than anything else. He kissed her once more, pulling her tight against him, and whispered in her ear,

"Not when everything else is distracting me from you."

That puddle of girl goo she'd been afraid of? Too late.

THAT IS STILL SOOOO HILARIOUS!
Chairman Meow4692 chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
Love it! Love the characters! Can't wait for sequel!
Heartchakra chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
This is very much one of my favorite BlackWater fics and I'm re-reading it again for shits and giggles :)

One point I thought I should make, which you've probably heard before this, is that the Quileute people are very much real and do in reside the real town of La Push, WA. Here's the wiki link: wiki/Quileute_people

I believe the Quileute tribe has acquired a sense of humor about the Twilight link to their heritage, although initially they were a little miffed about the whole "exploding into giant wolves" thing. Although like in Twilight, their own legends cite their origination from wolves. Interesting, no? :)
fleflefle chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Crow people Cullens Jacob's bitches
fleflefle chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Best way to put Sam in his place ever.
Time Watchers chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
It makes sense that Nessie will save her butt and make Jacob pretend to imprint than canon did. Like the fact it still doesn't make sense about canon Nessie and Jacob connection .
AllieBlack16 chapter 21 . 12/30/2011
I loved your story this one of my favorites of all the stories including the stories i didnt add to favorites