Reviews for Forbidden Love
Vanellope-Raven-Buttercup chapter 16 . 3/9
Bianca Utonium Jojo is a pretty name for a baby girl who was just born. Buttercup was in pain when she was giving birth to a baby girl at her home where she was born.
Vanellope-Raven-Buttercup chapter 10 . 3/9
My favorite part in the chapter was when Butch ask Buttercup to marry her when they wake-up at his place in the morningtime.
your an amazing writer
Grace chapter 16 . 1/4
So cute! Well done
J4142000 chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
I love this story! I read it all the way through, which is so rare for me. Thank you for sharing!
buttercup12356 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I love your story!
Anaeli chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Dat flashback do :3 I love this story I read it 20 times already
jtdarkman chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
Ok you better write a sequel to this or ill send morgan Freeman and denzel Washington after you. But great ride and thanx for it.
heaven chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
you did awsome
Guest chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
Love it
psychic chick chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
OMG, I'm 14 and I LOVE all this hardcore romance with sex (still a virgin though) and everything. I've been reading this story when no one is around and it's amazing. I'm hooked! You're an amazing writer; great work!
deanna chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
more please!
Shizuolover chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
So goo and good job
babygirl5130 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
You Did graet like I don't know about them but I love it and for your first one u did a really good jod and I would like to read some more of your storys so plz make so more and I'll tell u if it is good or not ok because you go something that is good oh and make one about all of them getting prengnant ok and make the boys get really mad ok so see you next time _…

Ps: I'm going to start reading a in
Love:Babygirl5130
NATASHA chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
I really really like it it was to sweet and it was full of but you have a dirty mind but i loved it
and i promise i will see your next story and do review