Reviews for Destiny Versus Love
pirate chapter 9 . 6/29
Did you know that the mangaka(the author) considers Ayame a canon character despite never including her in the manga.
JesseFB18 chapter 10 . 4/10
Good story, but what ever happened to Kagome?
Lkd400 chapter 10 . 3/20
I know this is a real old story. I have to ask what happen to Kagome . You never did say.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
You should write more InuSan- I think you did a good job with their characters.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
man inuyasha and sango are the best damn couple in that show love this story they had a little family and are each others soulmates they were just meant to be yo
sad chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
I'm sorry but I have to say that I hate you kagome has to be with inuyasha and you just ruined it.
Aishoujo chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
The few chapters were so distressful.. and this was the one that made me laugh. Great story! I just wish it never ended.
Super Saiyajin Goku chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Ah, you confused me with all the year skipping, at the end I was all "wait, wouldn't they be over 90 years old by now?" But I think you probably meant 25 years later from the start rather than 25 years after the last time skip of 20 years later. Anyways, it was a nice story.
lovelymoon19 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love inusan! This story really is good! Loved it:)
Most time chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
I HATE IT TERIBBLE SHIT I SWEAR

-jake
Santsi log in name chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
This is one of my fav inusan stories. Have you ever thought of doing oneahots of inuyasha talking one on one with each of his kids? one with koharu stuck out in my mind and I was wondering if I could write a companion fic to this. Thanks for writing thia kick ass story!
animeroxz chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
I loved it! Very well written! Favoriting!
El Frijolero chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Good
noname00 chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
The fic overall was great
Vine8Ky chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Aww~

i wanna be part of the Inu/San family