Reviews for The Z Rays Shine Again!
Warmach1ne32 chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
*clap* x3 BRAVO best PPG story OF ALL TIME :) You achieved something I rarely see in this website and that is to get the feel and pacing(The placement of different type of scenes, like action scenes, heartwarming scenes, and humor) just right and I felt the same as the source material. I have watch both cartoon and anime of powerpuff girls and I recognize the references of different episodes form the cartoon and a few reference not from the show but from other shows that doesn't break the image of a PPG story. You need to get an award like FF Choice award or something.

I also liked all the new additions like Rowdyruff Boys version 2, Bloom, Bunny, and Mona. You know there is an anime about super soccer, where it's like Naruto's jutsu mixed with soccer. I can see Bloom doing some of those moves for a power boost. I'll give you an example move... Fire Tornado. It's the first solo move where the striker(player who is best at shooting the ball to the goal) Kicks the ball into the air and spins horizontally into the air after the ball(with his legs on fire) and shoot the ball while he spins. There are also a few combo move with more than 1 player shoots the ball to give it extra power by either chaining 2 different moves, more than 1 people kick it at the same time, or 1 move that need multiple people to kick it at different intervals.

I'm going to go read the sequel. Keep up the great work you are awesome and I when I read te robot suit I remember a dodgeball fight Dexter had with the school bullies and then I remember the bullies that bothered Blossom also fit their description. Did not expect that to happen and I had a laugh from it. Stuff like this are what advent readers like me and readers of this want to happen. K Cya Bye ;)
A Shining Yoshi Star chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Alrighty then, I've read this story all the way through, and I have to say, your storyline is probably the most unique of all three PPGZ stories I'm currently reading. That isn't a bad thing; it makes your story stand out. This is going to be a review on it ALL. Let's get to it.

I like the idea of having Bunny and Bloom working with the team, and their dynamic with the other girls is pretty unique. Maybe it's just the fact that Bunny is here as girl 4 that I like that most.

Bunny's politeness and her overcoming her shyness towards the girls was a really well-done story arc, especially seeing how she is very much like Cody in the sense she too has Dark-Z Rays. It made for a very unique way to bring her in.

Bloom's struggle with trying to get her sister Blossom to acknowledge she's now a part of the team was also pretty cool. I do like how you portray their bond; their still fight, but are now closer due to fighting together.

I also like that you did stay with the series proper and had Bubbles be with Cody. And I never thought of these two together (That might be because he doesn't technically exist in PPGZ), but thanks to you I now like the idea of Buttercup and Mitch together. Congrats on convincing someone on a ship. (Not that it's hard to convince me...) And that Dexter appearance at the; I think I'm going to enjoy his role.

Finally, to answer these question that I really shouldn't, but can't help to anyway. For Number 1, really this is fine. I saw the English dub, so it's what I know. Number 2, can't people already read it here without an account? Last is Number 3; you already did, so I guess that answers, or kills, that.
guest chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
plz write, its exciting
Guest chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
Can you make Bell and Bunny slightly similar to Nanoha and Fate
Guest chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
No offense or anything but I really don't agree that Dexter and Blossom should be together I mean seriously they aren't even in the same show plus Brick is way cuter than Dexter.
Cakedecorator chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Hey, KC, it's nice to see that TCW-kun, MewAquaSpirit, and I aren't the only ones who like to pair Miyako/Bubbles with Takaaki/Cody. I'm a fan of this pair, too. It's not that often we see him with Bubbles in these stories.

I just don't get why so many people who watch this show automatically pair the PPGZ with the RRB; it's too cliched, in my opinion.
Jonathan chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Finally found you again! I think they moved your fan-fic from the regular powerpuff girl link. Read most of your "The Sience of Love" and I thought that it was hilarious. So I'm catching up here, great writing and good story.
Kriss1989 chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
1) If you want to make a J version that's fine, the series didn't get over here after all, but I didn't mind the Dub version.

2) Share away!

3) So much yes!
Kriss1989 chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
"What's the number for 911?"
"One massacre so brutal it cannot it be described in this Fan Fiction later"

Henhenhen this is a hi-larious chapter. Good job.
Kriss1989 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Bunny's dual nature is a brilliant change, and let's you do the whole "monster form" thing without her being stuck like that.
Kriss1989 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Adorable, a nice classic villain, and foreshadowing. I lovemthis story.
Kriss1989 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Nice opening to a series continuation. Wish it wasn't the English dub for the names, but eh still better than most of the stuff floating around, especially all the vampire sex ones.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
I've heard this song before but I JUST can't remember where it's from! A little help please? :)
RoseQuartz1 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Hey! What's KenKuri? So I get that Ken falls in love with someone that's NOT Blossom I think. I've heard of Ken and Kasey falling in love. Is that what it is?
adventuremaker16 chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
3 WORDS. BEST. STORY. EVER.
FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THE NEXT STORY. CAN U ADD A BOY POWER PUFF.