Reviews for The New Olympian
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Will there be more
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Good, but you keep using y. As in:I rose from where y knelt and walked back next to Percy.

It SHOULD be: I rose from where I knelt and walked back next to Percy.
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
amazing! So glad for the new chapter! :D

Really well done, you did a great job with the emotions...

Lovely work! :D
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
OH MY GODS i am like crying! Your a really good author cuz i never get emotional over books! (Except a few) AHHH UPDATE Percabeth 4 ever!
puddingisevil chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
Im glad u updated but why are there spanish symbols and words in it?
somebody615 chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
Goodness Gracious. My head is spinning from all the grammar mistakes. I took me 20x what I should have been reading at to get through the poorly written words. I understand that English is your third language, and I respect that you challenged yourself to write in another language. But, other than the horrible grammar, the plot is very good.
Poseidon's Son Forever chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
nice story will percy and annabeth be together in the end or something because i really want them to be together like before... it's really sad how they aren't together anymore
Hannah chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
haha I love this idea! I really love this fanfic! :D You're doing an awesome job! ) Can't wait for more chappies if you write them1 ) thanks for writing this!
Taylor chapter 9 . 10/9/2010
This is sooo good, please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
you keep writing y instead of I... Maybe fix this?
weird dream girl chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
This is such a sad chapter, but still well written, is there more?
CACowgirl chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
love it. come on what happens next?
MrCoyote chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
Please update! I'm favoriting this story!
Melbel10 chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
KEEP WRITING CONTINUE!
MrCoyote chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Hmmmm. It IS a percy story... And he resembles percy... I haven't read the whole story, but it is good!