Reviews for La Belle Mariée Jeanne
It was so sad TT_TT
Friendly Kitty chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Aww...this was too romantic. X3
Jeanne'sWhiteRose chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
C'est le magnifiquè! Althought the first part of the last chapter was aittle graphic the rest was awesome. _ Applaud yourself! This is by the far the best FrancisxJeannD'Arc fanfiction I have EVER read! C'est le magnifiquè!
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
This story made my emotions go on the biggest roller coaster ride of their life...and you mangaed to get me to hate...HATE...my most favorite character...and that's something. I applaude this story, for it was fantastic.
Chibi Chibi Sami chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
Muuuch love for that.

Jeanne d'Arc is one of my absolutly favorite people in History and my favorite person from Catholicism (so much so that my Catholic name was Jeanne d'Arc- back when I was catholic w).

I liked how this was pretty much completely historically accurate, as well, all the way to the point of her being pulled off her horse when she was captured.

One thing that could have been mentioned could be that the King of France actually was given the opption by the King of England to retrieve Jeanne after she was captured. He didn't, of course, and ended up the direct sorce of her ending up burning. (Sorry, I've studied Jeanne and her story quite extensively :P)

But I loved this a ton. Merci beaucoup for writing it _
PixiiPetalx chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
My...my heart..it's aching... *gasp*

It's beautiful...so beautiful...I can't help it.. The emotions, the words everything *sniff*

It reminds me of our own joan of arc...in our country, had athe same faith as her.

Anyway Lovely job
Dontmezwitme chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
*wipes away tears*

C'est tres, tres, TRES belle. Je l'adore. Jeanne...Je s'aime aussi. Mais, tu as trop ecrire pour les yeux...

(Je-je suis desolee! J'etudie a francais level deuxieme et j'aime bien ecrire dans francais _''')
Fortune Maiden chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
Wow. That was beautiful!

BTW (kinda late since the fic is done) but Jeanne D'Arc is now on the character list
Alice Scott Oneechan chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
This fanfiction is epic! I loved! You are a great writer.
ArisaLyeanna chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
Omg! OMG! It's Jeanne and Francis! My fav. pair! Thank you so much for doing them! I was like crying when I read that Jeanne gonna leave Francis forever! I like her! Why the british couldn't take a soldier woman! At past, most of woman in my country faught and some dress as man and some faught in other way and they still being honored and praise!

Nice one! It makes my tears fall! My one with happy scene please!
The Squishy Panda chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! ;u; IT WAS BEAUTIFUL...