Reviews for Parker and the Disney Movies
jjgeraghty chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This was great, I just wish there was more of it!
Tink's Emalia chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
wow! she loves disney as much as me! hey, Parker, want to have a movie marathon?
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Now that is just all kinds of adorable! Love it :)

Ultra
Jen chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
LOVE!
The Voice of GeneCo chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Ahh! I love this. :D
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
that was great loved it
Taylor Hayes chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
If anyone would get such a kick out of Disney movies, it would be Parker. *laugh* I love the premise of this! And I love the Eliot/Parker angle. They are so cute, the way they care about each other. Well done!
TardisChic chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Loved this one! *heart* Should make a sequel to this! :D
annabananafanna62 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
That was funny, Parker was kinda out of character but I still really enjoyed it. I'm almost as big of a Disney fanatic as a Leverage fanatic. And I was a bigger one b4 I saw leverage.
kanskyny chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
adorable :)
Shadokat771 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Aw...sweet story!

Nicely done!
shaneo6930 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Aw. That was so cute. I can imagine Parker being like that. Great fic.
sararandom chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Ok, I am not usually a fluffy kind of gal. But this was really great and totally intrigued me! I would love to see a continuation, once she has seen all the Disney flix you just totally have Parker see The Princess Bride w/Elliot. I know others have written takes on that prompt, but I think yours would be much deeper. You tapped into why these movies hit her, also would love her to imagine Elliot as The Dread Pirate Roberts! Can you imagine? I know I can!
luna-pendragon chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Oh man this was so good. i dont know if your going to continue with this but this was some good stuff!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010