Reviews for Euphoria
niki-nikster chapter 14 . 8/7
Loving the quick updates! Keep writing, sistah, and drawing the fanfiction to its much-anticipated conclusion. Melissa appearing in the ARI as an ill-omen was my favourite part. Waiting to read more!
niki-nikster chapter 13 . 7/13
So good to have you update so soon, sistah! All the best for the final two chapters! I have no doubt that they will provide a suitable denouement for the story. What a long journey it has been! Unlike the relaxed pacing of this chapter, I expect that the next two shall have some interesting reveals in store. Norman's confrontation with Melissa was definitely a turning point for the better here. And they finally found comfort in each other. It is a big step forward in their relationship. Keep writing! The eternal wait seems eternal no more!
KoopasRoad chapter 12 . 6/20
Cant wait for a new update, I'm glad you will finish it :D

Again, you do an amazing job with Nahmen ;)
KoopasRoad chapter 9 . 6/19
Im not done yet reading it, but i just wanted to say that YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! I cant stop reading and your story is very immersive!
Just wow... Good job, keep it up! :D
niki-nikster chapter 12 . 6/16
Welcome back! You're back! The old guard of Heavy Rain FF returns! So does the delicious, sensual language. I wish I could copy-paste the stand-out sentences but the site no longer offers that option. And even if I did that, I'd probably paste the entire chapter. Small, sweet chapter, bit of a shocker but a welcome return after such a long time. I admire your resolve. Keep at it. This is a very good comeback!
0 chapter 12 . 6/16
oh man, i love this story and seeing it ping in my inbox was a pleasant surprise. ive not read this chapter yet as i have to re-read the story to get myself back into this but im ALREADY AMPED
Lexi chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Awww, I wished they kissed but it was still great!
Aberrance chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Good! The way you write is very evocative and you've obviously got a swell command of the verbiage you're using. I'll read more soon.
Aberrance chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
This is very beautifully written. I'll keep reading for sure. There's a polish on this that you don't find very often on this site, so kudos to you!
The name's Sherlock Holmes chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
I swear, you're making me go crazy with anticipation.
You either..

Still no new chapter!? ;_:
imaginatonii chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Moorreee! Why must you take so long! ;_;
demeteraurion chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I hope you will continue writing this story :)
Chyrstis chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
There's no going back for Melissa here. I do hope she'll open up a bit after having Jayden throw all his cards on the table, but now I'm really wondering where the story will go from here. Will they expose the conspiracy? Work against it without bringing extra attention to their presence? The layers keep on stacking up higher and higher, and I hope these two are willing to keep on digging. They really don't have much of a choice!

Like Niki mentioned, I really would like to figure out what's going on on Melissa's end, but I trust that you'll reveal a bit more now that they finally seem to be on the same page.
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Very nice job. I love the description in this story, very thorough. :) Update soon! :)