Reviews for Euphoria
Lexi chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Awww, I wished they kissed but it was still great!
Aberrance chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Good! The way you write is very evocative and you've obviously got a swell command of the verbiage you're using. I'll read more soon.
Aberrance chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
This is very beautifully written. I'll keep reading for sure. There's a polish on this that you don't find very often on this site, so kudos to you!
The name's Sherlock Holmes chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
I swear, you're making me go crazy with anticipation.
You either..

Still no new chapter!? ;_:
imaginatonii chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Moorreee! Why must you take so long! ;_;
demeteraurion chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I hope you will continue writing this story :)
Chyrstis chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
There's no going back for Melissa here. I do hope she'll open up a bit after having Jayden throw all his cards on the table, but now I'm really wondering where the story will go from here. Will they expose the conspiracy? Work against it without bringing extra attention to their presence? The layers keep on stacking up higher and higher, and I hope these two are willing to keep on digging. They really don't have much of a choice!

Like Niki mentioned, I really would like to figure out what's going on on Melissa's end, but I trust that you'll reveal a bit more now that they finally seem to be on the same page.
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Very nice job. I love the description in this story, very thorough. :) Update soon! :)
niki-nikster chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
I just HAD TO review this fic now, because if I don't, I'd be M.I.A. for a month! Therefore, 71st review INCOMMMMMMMMMMMING! Glad to see that Norman and Melissa are coming to some sort of understanding.

The descriptions are wonderful as are the metaphors and the mythological references (I hope the readers understand the story and the thought behind the mythologies). Especially when you described the cars with light reflecting off them, the city being a glittering teal necklace and the shady motel room. You must be tired to hear about all that now. I could individually pick out sentences, but I sadly lack the time! Sorry about that. D:

I do have a bone or two to pick with the story. First would be the pace. After eleven chapters, I still do not know what Melissa's character is all about. More so, since she is an OC. And the second would be a little too much angst from Norman's end. He is definitely open to interpretation (and I do like his thought-process and motivations here), but sometimes he seems to go into self-punishing introspection. I'm not saying that you shouldn't keep them. Just keep it a little shorter. At the end of the day, you ARE telling a story.

I must say that despite everything else, the fic's proceedings remain simple to understand with some interesting grey shades floating about. I absolutely loved the theory that the FBI wanted to retain their agents. It seems so sinister and well-thought of! And with Norman bringing Donahue into the picture, it could either end well for him... or very badly. Depends which side she's on. ;D

This fic held a lot of promise when I began reading it. Don't let us down now. I am sure there's something brewing in that quietly brilliant brain of yours.

LET THE UNRAVELING BEGIN.
StarIights chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Another great chapter!
And the cats out of the bag!
I hope we get to see more of Raine and learn more about him and the cars chasing after Norman.
Sorry I don't know how to write reviews, you're lucky because I rarely review any stories.
Cheers!
StarIights chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
I just discovered this masterpiece. It's been hiding from me, I swear. This story, I don't have words for it. I love it.
Chyrstis chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
The great thing about the shorter chapters is that they'll only build more suspense as the pace tightens. That car chase was something else, and I love how tripto helps everything fall into place long enough to get him through the worst of it. You always describe its effects perfectly, though every time he reaches for it, I find myself mentally telling him to put the damn thing down (or ARI for that matter, but what can you do?). The combination of those habits, plus the unwanted attention that's bearing down on him, will get someone hurt. Be it him, or someone close to him. :(

He seems almost unbearably vulnerable right now, so I do wonder what he'll have to say to Melissa...
darkergrey chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
Ah, suspense will kill me someday. Besides, this story is just amazingly well-written. I'm keeping track :-).

Regards
Darkergrey
niki-nikster chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Hiya sistah! Fancy seeing you here so quickly! xD I must congratulate you on hitting the double-digit in chapters!

The chapter began and ended on two very different notes, but just as suddenly. The end seemed slightly abrupt, but the beginning really makes you lean forward. I loved the descriptions of the car chase, especially when you say 'metallic predators.' And you put a new twist to the Triptocaine. Instead of using it as a mere antidote, Norman uses it for some clear thinking.

This chapter was very brief, but sufficiently tight. Incredible how his stalkers had him circle right back to the FBI building. That was a 'what' moment for me. I wish I could pinpoint some good description here and there, but unfortunately I have to run.

Needless to say, the pace is a welcome change and I know you will only grow from strength to strength in your skill. I think you did mention somewhere that pace is not your strong suit, but take this as a challenge! Make your sistah proud!

Happy writing. I want to see what Melissa's interaction with Norman will be like since they didn't get off on the right note. But hey! Give us something more on her. Ten chapters in, it's time for some exciting revelations. Show us what you're cooking in that Heigl head! xD Don't let go now!