Reviews for The Game
Shatterdoll chapter 7 . 7/14
AHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE A CHAPTER FROM YOU AGAIN! Over the years I've wondered about you from time to time. I'm so happy life has been going well for you lately. I'll have to reread to remember everything that's going on but I enjoyed reading this chapter! It made me nostalgic
JoeCool chapter 7 . 7/13
Oh gosh I didn't know what I was getting into when I started reading this- I didn't know how much I would love it! It's fantastic!
Green Sprout chapter 7 . 7/12
I am shocked to see this updated! Congrats on the baby and things!

I feel bad because I haven't updated in years and lost all of my old data! I'm back to bookmarking this again.
ShadowriderST chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Belarus' and Francis' is actually correct because they end with 's' and adding another is wrong grammatically. Probably because it looks weird. You only add the extra 's' if the noun doesn't end with 's'. Like for example England's or America's or Russia's. But, if the noun ends with 's', then you only put the apostrophe without the 's'. Like Jesus' or Moses' or Gus' or James'.
kawtharthegreat chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
please update soon I hope this will end ok poor alfred and go Vanya!
Insane-Lane chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I'm starting to get a Dangan Ronpa (I think) type feel from this story.

DanganTalia.
vampiregirl1700 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
I hope you decide to continue this someday...
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
OH GOD WHAT'S GUNNA HAPPEN! QAQ
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Well this be finished one day? I'm really enjoying it so far.
Wolferrath chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
great fanfic :3
hetalian chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
wow. you're amazing
hetalian chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
omfg what is this story? i love it though..
Noorker chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Russia's such a persistent coward. But he's only thinking on USA and he confessed his love for him! *sighs happily* Um, not to spoil Belarus's good mood, but Russia was supposed to be making Alfred pass out at that exact moment... so, it's absolutely not him the one she's going to meet. xD Poor dear. It's probably Canada with Ucraine, seeing that her sister is the only one that knows the house a little... and Manada to the rescue! come on Mattie, save everyone and get noticed! I always enjoy when an author write Mattie been more strong... :3

Or could be England and France, they had plenty of time to get there... *shrugs* Or another surprise character! yeah... whatever... it's better if you don't mind me too much, I tend to not make any sense the majority of the time...

I liked France's good aim, he shooted at the door without even looking at it and England is just... ugh! Why can he be a bit less proud and listen a little to the other? Well, it wouldn't be England, non? It's funny how even when they're supposed to be in a dangerous situation, some of them still act very carelessly... they would be probably dead if the situation was planned a little more carefully by Bela... Mmm...

I was going to say that Belarus, as a master mind, knew about the few characters that were out of the rooms (Canada, Ucraine, USA and Russia) and just let them play in her hands, until they had a false sense of security to win, before she smashed their hopes at the end. I think I was wrong? Ah, well...

Spain to the rescue? Everyone to the rescue...! *laughs*

I can't wait to read the next chapter! And I'm happy you enjoyed your trip to Canada, it must be very nice to be there.
Noorker chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
I knew you weren't going to make Russia a complete bastard! Yeah, you're awesome. And USA, I knew you long for power, you sneaky bastard xD. It's good that his hero complex helped him get over it.

And dude! Austria and Hungary, you're in enemy territory. Why are you drinking and eating that stuff? (It was Prussia who was eating... but whatever) Someone shouldn't even look at the pastries in that situation and... T-T they were eating like nothing happened... *sighs*

Hahaha, Oh Sealand... there's always problem when you enter.

Natalya needs more love, that's why she's crazy; she's just lonely :3. Great chapter!
Noorker chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Wow... just wow. Oh my god, Germany reliving the trauma of the Nazi period and South Italy smacking him to get back some of his sense was... extremely great.

And Natalya, I haven't seen a Natalaya that sets loose so cleverly like this, it's so interesting. I love her character and... I'm still in awe of this.

Pft! Dude! Russia and France! It's a life or death situation and you still want to do it? What the hell? I hope there's some meaning behind France's actions and that he's really thinking of a way to get out of there. And Russia... Oh, Russia, you just say it in a sexual way, right?

And, hell I've imagined that you would do some stuff like SAW or something, but this is better. Because their psychological state depends on the history they had in common with the people their sharing rooms... right? :D Awesomeness!