Reviews for The Game
kawtharthegreat chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
please update soon I hope this will end ok poor alfred and go Vanya!
Insane-Lane chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I'm starting to get a Dangan Ronpa (I think) type feel from this story.

DanganTalia.
vampiregirl1700 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
I hope you decide to continue this someday...
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
OH GOD WHAT'S GUNNA HAPPEN! QAQ
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Well this be finished one day? I'm really enjoying it so far.
Wolferrath chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
great fanfic :3
hetalian chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
wow. you're amazing
hetalian chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
omfg what is this story? i love it though..
Noorker chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Russia's such a persistent coward. But he's only thinking on USA and he confessed his love for him! *sighs happily* Um, not to spoil Belarus's good mood, but Russia was supposed to be making Alfred pass out at that exact moment... so, it's absolutely not him the one she's going to meet. xD Poor dear. It's probably Canada with Ucraine, seeing that her sister is the only one that knows the house a little... and Manada to the rescue! come on Mattie, save everyone and get noticed! I always enjoy when an author write Mattie been more strong... :3

Or could be England and France, they had plenty of time to get there... *shrugs* Or another surprise character! yeah... whatever... it's better if you don't mind me too much, I tend to not make any sense the majority of the time...

I liked France's good aim, he shooted at the door without even looking at it and England is just... ugh! Why can he be a bit less proud and listen a little to the other? Well, it wouldn't be England, non? It's funny how even when they're supposed to be in a dangerous situation, some of them still act very carelessly... they would be probably dead if the situation was planned a little more carefully by Bela... Mmm...

I was going to say that Belarus, as a master mind, knew about the few characters that were out of the rooms (Canada, Ucraine, USA and Russia) and just let them play in her hands, until they had a false sense of security to win, before she smashed their hopes at the end. I think I was wrong? Ah, well...

Spain to the rescue? Everyone to the rescue...! *laughs*

I can't wait to read the next chapter! And I'm happy you enjoyed your trip to Canada, it must be very nice to be there.
Noorker chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
I knew you weren't going to make Russia a complete bastard! Yeah, you're awesome. And USA, I knew you long for power, you sneaky bastard xD. It's good that his hero complex helped him get over it.

And dude! Austria and Hungary, you're in enemy territory. Why are you drinking and eating that stuff? (It was Prussia who was eating... but whatever) Someone shouldn't even look at the pastries in that situation and... T-T they were eating like nothing happened... *sighs*

Hahaha, Oh Sealand... there's always problem when you enter.

Natalya needs more love, that's why she's crazy; she's just lonely :3. Great chapter!
Noorker chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Wow... just wow. Oh my god, Germany reliving the trauma of the Nazi period and South Italy smacking him to get back some of his sense was... extremely great.

And Natalya, I haven't seen a Natalaya that sets loose so cleverly like this, it's so interesting. I love her character and... I'm still in awe of this.

Pft! Dude! Russia and France! It's a life or death situation and you still want to do it? What the hell? I hope there's some meaning behind France's actions and that he's really thinking of a way to get out of there. And Russia... Oh, Russia, you just say it in a sexual way, right?

And, hell I've imagined that you would do some stuff like SAW or something, but this is better. Because their psychological state depends on the history they had in common with the people their sharing rooms... right? :D Awesomeness!
bottle lightning blue chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
BEST CHAPTER EVER OMG. the whole bit with russia and america had be squealing so loud i woke the dog. OH PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AMAZING AUTHOR PERSON
green ninja93 chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Yo Green here I got to say I love the idea for the story very original and just plain interesting till next time Ja Ne XD
Gwyndolyn Slim chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Yeah, but she doesn't have them Nordic bros up in there! LOL! You should totally, like, continue this, and I've noticed you haven't in a little while. Kinda excited about the next chapter. I just wanna know what Ivan's gonna do to Alfred, if Arthur is gonna beast again and kick another door down, if Yao and Kiku are gonna go Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, and if Heracles and Sadiq are gonna come through and save Japan and just leave the others. I'm so curious.
Voodka chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
You've got to update as soon as you read this or you'll see Belarus under your bed tonight :D love you too.

Okay. So when do you gonna update?