Reviews for Renaissance I Know The Pieces Fit
Nice chapter! :3
eeveepkmnfan chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Nice :D
eeveepkmnfan chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This is very well written! :)
BLUEanimeGIRL025 chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Okay this is a REALLY REALLY random little thought xD

but I gotta say, Ash seems to really like her some sweet iced tea. As far as I know, sweet tea is really a local thing around where we live... and if you go any further north in the U.S. and start asking for sweet tea (even at McDonalds) people look at you funny... like "wut? you put sugar in your tea?" lol. I've seen it happen to people.

But anyway. I don't know how serious and detailed you plan to get with this story, but you have to remember that while Ash is living with Light and his family in Japan, she is divulging herself into a completely different culture. Even something as minuscule as drinking iced sweet tea could be a little... off. lol. I just randomly thought "I wonder what kind of tea they would serve in Japan?" You think they have Lipton over there too? xD

Sorry, I'm really not trying to criticize you or get on your case or anything. This is jut my random thought splurging. Pay no mind, if you wish. ] Ta now.
BLUEanimeGIRL025 chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
Heyyy! It's me Kayla )

I'm actually in chapter 3 now but I couldn't pass up the comment that Ash made to Light about Jesus not acting like a jerk...

the kind of random outburst, and Light's offhanded reply, made me laugh a little ) I remember reading it when I read the story at your house ages ago.

But I wonder what Light's perspective is on Ash's choice of religion? I mean, Christianity is not an aspect of Japanese culture (that I know of at least, hey you never know, times are always changing, and I'm not Japanese haha).

Anyway, maybe you should (if you want, of course) add in a little bit about Ash thinking about how Light feels about her religion. If that makes any sense at all...

Or perhaps I'm just rambling. Whatever. xD Anyway Ima read the rest of the story now.
Names are for Friends chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Don't worry, I didn't leave! :D

I'm so happy that you updated this, I squealed in joy when I got my notification email ;

Your writing is awesome, and I love how Ash is going through the 5 stages of depression (even though it's tough...) and not just getting over it.

Ooh, Mello's being a brat, and the mysterious Near... o I'm pondering their roles in this story and I cannot wait to see the next bit :D Good luck in college!
Names are for Friends chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Ephesians! did you steal that from my review? :P Haha, kidding. But I do love it. Great chapter, I absolutely LOVE the way you described Wammy's House. Ooh, lunchtime. I wonder who she'll meet? :3
Names are for Friends chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Whee :) I had to review this one too. I loved this one as well (heck, I love all of them), n' I'm so glad that it's going and it's being written and that God is in it! He is such a huge theme in Death Note (although Light obviously had some issues with Him) and I love Him, too. :3
Names are for Friends chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Whee, an update! This was wonderful; I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Names are for Friends chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Yay an update! I love it, again. Continue to write, it's great. :)
kairis chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Gosh this nicley written!
Keep it up :)
And update soon, I can't wait to read more!
Names are for Friends chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow, I really like this story (and am glad to be one of the first to review it :])!

I love your realism that was added into the story, the language, the vocabulary, and, most of all, the correct usage of grammar and capitalization. :)

Will all of the chapters be this long? I like the length, and for first person POV, it's written very well.

Love it! Continue to write, please, and don't get discouraged. ]

(By the way - says this is your first story on here... but I beg to differ. You seem like you've written something before, and this isn't your first :) But either way, good job!)