Reviews for Gestalt 101
morgan-va chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
He smiled sadly. He would have to explain it in little words for Sweets. "You stated that neither one has been in a serious relationship since they met, I would suggest that neither had been in a serious relationship until they met."

Exactly...in my opinion.

I really enjoyed this story. So glad I found it.
Jdog chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I loved the story however the Sharing of the Toothbrush was nasty.
GentleReader chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
What I love about this story (um, aside from the obvious :) is that you give us Booth and Brennan's situation from the perspective of the people who really care about them...and Sweets, too, of course (the conversation with Gordon Gordon just cracked me up-shrinking the shrink!). Very believable that Angela and Cam might be able to uncover more of Booth and Bones' fear and insecurity than they are willing to show each other (at least initially).

I agree with dihop-I say, get the girl on staff, ASAP! (Maybe sometime you'll give us a top 10 list of ways to get rid of Hannah...)
Quarterbreed chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
"Well if you were to ask me, and I know you are not ... but I would say that it is very acted upon. It may be a bit chaste for your tastes, but that says more about you than them, don't you think?"

"Is that how you see it? Interesting.”

"How do you see it?"

"Why business as usual, of course."

"So if I am understanding you: Dr. Brennan suggested they could - what, have sex?

Then Booth told her about his gambling addiction, they kissed and then she reneged on the sex claiming that it was due to the tequila."

"Essentially."

"It sounds to me, Dr. Sweets, like nothing has changed in the past five or six years."

"How can you say that?" Sweets thought for a moment as Gordon Gordon Wyatt waited.

"Because Dr. Brennan has intimacy issues and Agent Booth ... well Agent Booth pushed it beyond ..."

"Beyond just a roll in the hay, as you Americans so colorfully put it.”

… Sweets looked aggravated. "I propose that Agent Booth wants more than sex," Chef Wyatt said.

"He wants love - something he has never found but wants desperately. Oh yes, he is the hero, the white knight, did you call him? Saving women, bedding women, even going so far as to father a child with a woman. He claims he has been looking for a serious relationship his whole life, but as yet at forty he remains unmarried?"

…Sweets remained silent. "Interesting that he has chosen Dr. Brennan as his next paramour."

"Dr. Brennan who doesn't do serious relationships. So you are suggesting that Booth has intimacy issues too."

He smiled sadly. He would have to explain it in little words for Sweets.

Quarterbreed chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
"All she ever asked you for was sex, and you had to push it - ask for it all and a life time supply of turtle wax too."

***... and a life time supply of turtle wax ...***
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Great story!
dihop chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Since I owe you my Bones obsession, I was eager to read this story...and you nailed it! Hoping scenes exactly like this show up in season 6...could we get you a writing credit on the show?
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
this is just so fabulous. thank you for writing it.
Staz chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
You're really good at these fix-fics, aren't you? Very well done, wonderful writing and a great happy ending! Thanks for this, keep up the good work!
Silvertounge chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Aww I liked it. Very well written, pushes coming at them from all sides seems to be what it is going to take to get these two together. Great job with your Booth especially he is written perfectly.
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Wonderful!
bones35 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Cheers, indeed!

Love your story!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
well i think this was a very natural, easy progression to what they should be. and more than that, i think you did wonderful justice to the show itself. brava!
Seoirse chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Nice! I like the appearance of Gordon Gordon there, and that you posited that Brennan isn't the only one with intimacy issues. I agree with you about Booth - he did go on to say in the episode after that they've opened a door that neither of them wanted to walk through so the intimacy issues just isn't Brennan's alone. The gambler in him was most probably driven to that confession by Sweets too (who I still believe have his own needs that he's somewhat implemented on them).

Great piece! Are we going to get a follow-up of their appearance at the Jeffersonian?
McRose chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Booth and Bren or a certain H&M? I admit to some mental substituting!

-janlaw