Reviews for Gestalt 101
Seoirse chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Nice! I like the appearance of Gordon Gordon there, and that you posited that Brennan isn't the only one with intimacy issues. I agree with you about Booth - he did go on to say in the episode after that they've opened a door that neither of them wanted to walk through so the intimacy issues just isn't Brennan's alone. The gambler in him was most probably driven to that confession by Sweets too (who I still believe have his own needs that he's somewhat implemented on them).

Great piece! Are we going to get a follow-up of their appearance at the Jeffersonian?
McRose chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Booth and Bren or a certain H&M? I admit to some mental substituting!

Meg MacGumerait chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That is my favorite ending to the 100th episode I've read, I've read a lot of them! It's disappointing that it's only a one-shot ending, I wish it was more.
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was very good. I loved it. The ending was hilarious about the toothbrush. I really want them to be together & have two of everything. That was a nice note at the end. To Bones. :)
iamwriter chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
this was very nice
cbw chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Excellent "fix" and we can only hope that we're not dragged through a season of emotional torture. I agree with you, though - this writing team and cast have stayed true. I'm glad that we do have authors that can give us a taste of what they can't give right now. Thanks for this one :)
AmandaFriend chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Thank you. I see them getting together because of the 100th, not in spite of the 100th. I imagine they are going to go this route- trying to figure it out and seeing it differently, but still trying.

I also imagine they'll have to keep everything quiet and find some compromise with the FBI.

You've done a nice job- many of these post 100th are cheesy, out of character (Brennan cries so much she'll never need to pee for the rest of her life), or melodramatic. You've maintained a nice balance of emotions. I love that Sweets has to see Gordon Gordon and he's almost groveling before the shrine of Angela. I did feel sorry for Sweets after the 100th, but he's got to learn some restraint. They hadn't asked for relationship advice, he just gave it. I'm not sure how ethical he's been with them all along.

Anyhow, a very enjoyable story. I do like to think they'll be a happy beginning to the ending.
Nikki chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Awesome. Just awesome. I agree the 100 episode was sweet and sad all rolled into one, but I trust Hart and Co. to treat their viewers right. I enjoyed this's a nice alternate ending we may one day see on the show. I enjoyed how the tone of the story rolled with each character in a way I feel is pretty accurate with the show.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2