Reviews for Operation: Trinity
chilly47penguin chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
Love this story but I really want to know what private found out...
Anyway I like how it's on Zero and Kowalski ! :)
SummerAngelz chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
*Eye twitches* My name is Trinity *Twitch twitch*
Lightning blaze chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
Greatest story Ive ever read over the top best penguin of Madagascar story ever at the last chapter I was beging to forget that tai was gonna forget about the plan so I go scared anyways for some reason where zero and K.K lol peace tai or something g like that ( hopefully ) and the ending I kept on hearing a song played in my head in the movie fast and the furious 4,or 5 where there in the beach yea that one anyways nice story
mariarosa chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
I really enjoyed this story, totally found it by accident but it was better than I expected.

I was wondering if maybe there might be a retelling of this story but more focused on One and Skipper?

I loved the relationship between Kolwalski and Zero but I also wish to see the relationship between Skipper and One.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
loved this story hope to see more :3
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
well I do hope someone gets to her in time and happy he is alive :p
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
ha Kinky Kowalski cute :3
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
oh dam , I cant wait to read whats gonna happen next.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
loved their human forms, and ha they kissed that made me happy :3
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
I do love this story so far :3 great job
Worldsweaver chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Awesome, I really like your story line.
Emperor King93 chapter 13 . 5/28/2011
Ah, it's relaxing to have everything come to a nice end. Excellent story and I hope you have more ideas up your sleeves. I'm all for a sequel. I just hope our heroes watch out for the new bad guys. Its name is Legion and they are many.
Emperor King93 chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
YOU LIE! You said "To be concluded last" chapter and now "To be continued"! But I'm not mad. In fact, I'm glad this story has enough plot so it will keep going. Nice cliffhanger by the way. i remember seeing this story a while back and not wanting to read it. then your update before last came along and I decided to give it a go. I instantly fell in love with it and was so anxious over the "To be concluded". (Look how that turned out) But I definitely enjoyed this update and can't wait for more!