Reviews for Let’s Just Sit on a Bench
Claudia chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I really liked this one, it just feels like them like something just clicked you know? Truly remarkable this one thanks for making me smile today
Susanna chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
its amazing the way some people seem to have a talent to take something beautiful and make it better, like all the characters tried to do when the fucked up and did things wrong, and you wrote about the things that the show missed out, or didn't think important enough to write about, but they were, and I think that you did this in a way thats better than the actual writers could have done because evidently you love the show, and the characters and the ships you write about, possibly even identifying with them? I know I do, partially because everyones a bit fucked up, but also because of the way you write. You reel people in and make them feel what you want them to, please keep writing and I'll keep reading
LizaVera chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Well, In the words of Cassie, that was, indeed, lovely :) All the stories were well thought out. I especially loved the one about Cassie and Sid, and the one about Cook, which is odd because Cook definitely isn't my favorite character. But the way you wrote it was absolutely wonderful :)
FehrPlay chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I can't get on my new account so excuse me using an old one - but this is a wonderful fic :)

I especially liked the whole Sid/Cassie and the Cook, But I must say your way with words is good, as in, the characters still seem like themselves.

Sxxt chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This is such a pretty story. I love the concept and I also love Skins. I adored the Cassie & Sid bit and also the Tony & Effy one. Your story was lovely and I really enjoyed it. :)
ChocolateChipAmethyst chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Aww how lovely )
elizabethkate.x chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
this was beautifully written. great job :)
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Fucking amazing, and gorgeous.

Fantastic writing, really, wow.

Cassie and Michelle one was sad but very true to the characters (all of them where actually ahah)

Tony and Effy one was amazing 3

and Emily and Naomi, sad but with a little bit of hope 3

Katie and Effy *.* My fav I think hehe, it was just epic.

OH! and the Katie and Naomi one, hehe, Katie was perfect :')
mevsmaradonavselvis chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
wow. you managed to say so much with so little, and i don't know why but i sort of liked the messy structure of it. Basically i loved it.