Reviews for underscore
classically chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
so pretty. cedric and cho have one of the loveliest love stories, don't you think?
fleeting chance chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
heartbreaking but exactly how i think cho would live on. i think she never really could deal with cedric's death and that it would always haunt her.
Brain Fluff chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I love your ability to say so much in so little. Truly wonderful piece.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
You're really good at writing angst.
RachelleConde chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
One of my favorite Cho/Cedric fics. It's beautiful and breaks my heart.
in sync chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
this is exactly how I imagine Cho dealing with Cedric's death. I agree that I was never particularly fond of these two, but the tragic-ness of them had always appealed to me.

heartbreaking and beautiful. everything you want with characters like these.
the sky's bouquet chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Lovely.
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Heartbreaking.

Wow. I kind of love it though, so it must be fabulously written. Short ones can be so hard, but you've done it brilliantly.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Aww, this is sad. I love the line "She lives, sort of; grows up, maybe" especially. One grammar nitpick - it should be "lets" (allows them to) not "let's" (let us).
thunderings chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
oh my. So lovely dearie. Beautifully poetic and heartbreakingly amazing.
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
this is beautiful. cho and cedric are neutral territory for me, honest, but reading "underscore" makes up for it all.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is beautiful. It's wonderful, and amazing, and sad, and beautiful, and sweet.

I love it,

CKC
ToldInTechnicolour chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I've never liked Cho but this is so melancholy. Beautiful.
Nanaho-Hime chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
first off, title is magnificent, seriously. Also, this was so wonderfully poetic, and the images you portray of Cho, they're so vivid and you get into her head and you do this is so few words. I am in awe of your talent.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I love this little drabble - I've never been much for CedricCho but when written like this, it makes me realise they had so much potential :)