Reviews for Dance Dance
Milana16 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Hmmm... I know these clothes... a Kira, Kira, Kira!:PP
Is it normal to be laughing like an idiot while reading it?
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
can we just get a "This is amazing?"
Love!
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Tezuka cannot wait any longer to touch him XD
eijilover18 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Hahaha! I love this story! It's hilarious and well written. Good job! ;)
MoonLuna2009 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Ha ha ha ha!

So funny! :D

I love the Golden Pair, and second I like very much the Perfect Pair! :D

I can imagine Eiji and Fuji dancing... yeah... they are smooth, sexy and so seductive! :D

And I can imagine Oishi and Tezuka absolutely lost into their partners, too! Ha ha ha ha! :D

This fic it's very well-written... thank you for share! :D

Best regards,

Luna
Kawaii-Neko1246 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
hehe. I liked this one. I may not be much of a fan for the coupling but I really like this. you did a wonderful job at portraying the charactors...lol. I loved the part with momo and the nosebleed..This story brightened my mood when I was sad before I read this. Thank you.
meggoneggo chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
oh my god...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NICE!
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I enjoyed this. Your grammar seems to be pretty good seeing as how English isn't your first language. Keep up the good work! _
speadee chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Ha ha! Good story! It was funny.

I believe Fuji would come up with weird ideas, and Kikumaru would join in. I agree that they both look feminine and seem flexible. However, they're not about the same height. Kikumaru is taller than Momoshiro, and Fuji is shorter than Momoshiro. Kikumaru is 171 cm, Momoshiro is 170 cm, and Fuji is 167 cm. The only regular who is shorter than Fuji is Echizen.

You are right about Captain Tezuka being from a strict and traditional family. I'm glad the dancing at least got the Perfect and Golden Pairs together. I like how you had Synchro in their for the Golden Pair. Maybe the dancing will also get the Emerald and Ah-Un Pairs together.

Spelling and grammar need some improvement. For example "bochou" is actually spelled "buchou." However, you did say that English isn't your first language, and I think your English is good.

I was confused about the following:

"'Un... I think... I forgot my griptape... in the changing room...', was Oishi heard all the sudden."

Did you mean that Oishi said it, or he heard someone saying it?
soni-chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2010