Reviews for by rote
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
WHY WOULD YOU NOT FINISH! Oh god!
Livvy22 chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
love it!
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
amazing!
amyh52 chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
A most confusing story!
Mary Clark chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Dear Phoenix Satori,

I am a long time fan of your LWD stories and just reread this one. I am just crazy amazed at how powerful and SMART it is. It is KILLING me that you will probably never write another chapter of this. Consider it?

Thank you for the lovely stories!
Detailer chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Well, how come there's no Derek wearing a football helmet? And you were just disclosing the truth about the infamous Last Night! I hope you hit your head (very lightly and not painfully) and decide to update this.
Detailer chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
"Fate has ordained that he reciprocate his romantic misfortunes in kind, and he has accepted this mission with gracious ardor." So epic! I'm reading each and everyone of you LwD stories, just thought I'd make myself and my love for you known so I can stop feeling stalkerish and continue reading with a clean conscience.
Hi!
VictoriaPyrrhi chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
I just wanted to take a moment and let you know how much I love this story. Reading your writing got me into Dasey before I'd even watched LWD. I love Derek and Casey's mental processes-they're very clear and very screwed up and just, perfect. I love the tension between them, the snippets of last night-I laugh my ass off every time I reread this fic.

Thank you for being so awesome and inspirational with your writing!
TheWriterGirlCC chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Update please! This is so good :)
Treble19 chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
omg I adore this. just perfect. hope you finish it someday!
Makkan chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
So, a few weeks ago I discovered Life with Derek. A great find, but unfortunately, I discovered it through a Dasey fic and I am now doomed to the torture of watch every episode with no recognition of Dasey whatsoever. I found a really great Dasey author here on fanfiction, but they don't have many stories and the writing was so good that all others just didn't seem right. Until now. You! Are awesome and amazing and fantastic for writing such great stories that are so TOTALLY believable. So, thank you so very much. I shall now continue to pine for the next chapters of this and I will sate my Dasey love with your other stories. Please keep writing!
woodle chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
This story needs to continue. Why isn't it continuing?
danickzta chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
it's over Nine Thousand years overdue! haha

but really- i think i'm in love.

with you're writing, i assure you.

i love that your casey's such a Spaz; never have i ever found neurosis so entertaining.

and yea- casey better run or the Big Bad Wolf will surely get her. :')
Sarah chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
could this be? an update? my dreams are coming true!

so happy that you're still writing for this fandom. i had to reread the past few chaps to refresh my memory, but it was delightful because i love your writing style! im so glad you've updated! many, many thanks.

any chance you're still working on USteps? maybe? hopefully? truth be told, i feel like my life wont be complete until that story is finished.

i don't care which story you update, as long as you continue to write. im greedy ;)

outstanding chapter, as always. do you know a Swinn in real life? Interesting name choice. i like it!
nottingham12 chapter 7 . 3/30/2011