Reviews for Their Happily Ever After
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 34 . 7/24/2017
It was a good story. Just a touch too angsty for my taste but still good. I enjoyed this very much.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 32 . 7/24/2017
You want me to believe that Ron the lazy git Weasley was smart enough to be a criminal mastermind? You just made this into CRACK fiction or maybe you're just smoking CRACK cause that is too hilarious.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 14 . 7/24/2017
Such a waste. The hand is just not as good as the real thing.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 12 . 7/24/2017
Why the hell would Remus suppress a photo of Ron and some bimbo? That is what Hermione needs to see to dump his lying, cheating arse. I am glad you had both her and Sirius stand up to that bully Molly. After the way she treated Hermione in GoF (howler) I have whole heartedly disliked that loud-mouth screeching banshee.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 11 . 7/24/2017
Yes, she can. It is easy when the guy is an arsehole that hits her. She is an Auror and a leopard animagus. If she doesn't want to turn him in, then she can scare the crap out of him by turning into her form and clawing him (just enough)
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 6 . 7/24/2017
YeeHaw! it is Weasel bashing time, and you are bashing two of the three that I love seeing bashed Ron and Molly. Now you just need to bash Ginny the Bint and I'll be like a pig rolling around in the mud pond. I love bashing them almost, almost a much as I love a Sirius/Hermione, Remus/Hermione or Sirius/Hermione/Rems smutty romance.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
Sorry, I really need to start reading author's notes.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
25-year-old Sirius was in Azkaban. There is no way that Remus lived with him then.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/28/2017
Oh what a sweet story
Vid123 chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
OMG! Draco Malfoy's GAY! That's something new...
Guest chapter 13 . 12/11/2015
There is nothing I hate more than a victim not reporting a crime, the thing I hate most of all though is a woman that does not report domestic violence or rape. She might as well go out and rape the next girl because her doing nothing just lets him get away with it. I hate your Hermione this chapter, even more than I hate your ron. just my opinion. I'd serve her right for him to go and sell his side to the papers and put her in the worst possible light.
FuckTittyFuck chapter 17 . 8/31/2015
Omg and I like Blaise damnit
moor chapter 34 . 8/9/2015
This was adorable! Thank you for sharing! :)
j-jip chapter 34 . 1/21/2015
This was so sweet and wonderful. I loved it.
lolamish8896 chapter 34 . 11/28/2013
Aww!god i jst can't help gushing over this simply brillliant!:-*