Reviews for The One Time Kimberly Said 'Yes' To Skull
riverkirby chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This was perfect. Brilliantly done and would have been great on the show!
Juunikyuu chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I really like this story. All too often Bulk and Skull are only shown as bullies (I know they have been so far in my story but that is going to change later on) when in fact there are several times within the seasons of Power Rangers when they show that they can be kind and helpful! Well done 3
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Super cool. Fantastic. Cute _
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Great story, I love it. I really love Kim/Skull fics and this one is adorable.

It's so sweet that Skull stuck up for the girl he cares for (I won't go as far to say loves), but it was nice of him. It's equally nice of Kimberly to reward him with not backing out of the "date." And it was very noble of Skull to not hold her to it. Although they would make such a good couple.

I think what I love most about this fic is the reactions of everyone else. Even Bulk doesn't believe what is happening. The part where you describe Billy and his glasses is the best.

This is great, thanks for writing such a cute story.
monkeerangerfan chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
this was really good.
Tanzettigirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
wow! really impressive. I love it. Keep up the great work!
100TenMillion chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
huh... not... a bad narrative... but... it lacks... I mean Kim is NOT OOC... Skull is not OOC either... huh... There's something missing here...

I think this tale needed more of a point. I mean, this seems like a slice of life thing. But...

Aha! I get it now!

The point of this fic is to throw Skull a bone! After all those years chasing after Kim, he does something brave... needlessly, granted... and he gets rewarded! Of course!

Good job
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Nice job. Keep up the good work.