Reviews for Some Twilight Interim
WhiteLunaNight chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I WOULD LOVE A PREQUEL!
Juniper Night chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
It is certainly an interesting story. I like the location you chose.

Juniper
Ein chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
You couldn't have chosen a better song, this is perfect.
crazy nerd chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Please do a prequel my curiosity is getting the best of me. I like the story as well as the feel. I also really liked your translation and how you further explained when needed. I know its hard to find the words to explain something in english when it only makes sense in spanish, but I believe you accomplished this very well.
Akemi1582 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
you have a way with endings. you can make it end perfectly even when you don't want it to, and it fits. lovely as always.
Determinedly Dreaming chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
There are several things I would like to say to you, the first of them being I think you are my hero. lol, like no joke. I love everything that I have read of yours. You're my favorite author on this site. Completely. So, obviously, I loved this, and I would love a prequel. Thank you so much for all of the wonderful writing.
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Like the fic. Very mysterious. Makes your mind think. I reckon a prequel would be good, you don't want to leave your readers dying of curiosity do you?
azarathangel chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
a prequel? is that even a question? please, give us more! the song was lovely to listen to in the background. i really liked the story but am extremely curious as to why she left/what the note said/all that jazz. more please! -ash
DemonessRaven chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Hello!

Oh! What a nice surprise! A little Spanish in your stories! I liked it, it is worth a sequel, a prequel, whatever you want to write!

Some corrections!: When it says "Hay amores que se vuelven resistentes a los danos..."(1) It should be a los daños with ñ...I don't know if you have the ñ in your keyboard, tought. Same goes for "Hay amores que parece que se acaban y florecen / y en las noches del otono reverdecen..."(4) it should say del otoño.

I used to like Shakira, but her first songs. I should watch that movie, but everyone who has read the book told me that is horrible what they did to it, so I'll do both hehehe.

Thanks for another pretty RobxRae story!
immame chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Yes, yes! A prequel! OO:

gahh, these stories always make me all fuzzy. :)
TheDreamChaser chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Yes. A prequel sounds like a good idea. I am dying to know what the note says.
LM22102 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow, the song really does fit. I listened to it as I read this ..

It really adds an atmosphere, and with her voice, it's like an untold story. It ties, and swirls, and becomes one with your words and it's amazing.

Amazing. 3 ('Ello love, I've missed you~)
Neopuff chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I would absolutely love a prequel! This fic was great for practicing my spanish, too [I almost got the lyrics translated right pfft]. I love how you write Robin and Raven's interactions so much 3