Reviews for Heaven's Light: Book I
Crystal Cipher chapter 3 . 6/24
I should let you know, I almost cried for some odd reason reading the last two paragraphs. Guess it just triggered my feels. Brilliant. Bloody brilliant.
Unimaginative Lot chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Awwweeee! She adopted him:) that's so realistic. Young children are way more able to accept seeming faults and adopt when they need loves... Great story so far:))))
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 53 . 5/27/2014
Oh my! That was so beautiful! You really are a talented writer and I'm so glad to have read your work. I'm happy that there is much more to come, so I'll be keeping a sharp eyes out for you.

I'm glad to see that Rose finally got to see Quasi again and Agatha finding her was just so priceless! I'm sad to see this chapter end, but I look forward to further adventures with Quasi and Agatha.

Thank you for all your hard and well deserved work. Take a breather, if only for a moment. I will see you soon.

- Lady of Myth and Legends
Z-King chapter 53 . 5/27/2014
.So….GOOOOOOD!

Bravo! I SAY! BRAVO!
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 52 . 5/26/2014
Oh man! Oh dear sweet Jesus, the feels of this story is just too much to bare! Why must you write so beautifully?! WHY?! Stop playing with my feelings for the love of all that is holy and righteous!

I need a hankie.
Z-King chapter 52 . 5/25/2014
Great.
Guest chapter 51 . 5/14/2014
Please update soon! I love this story!
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 51 . 5/1/2014
Awwwww! Just awwww! Sad awww, happy awww, cute awww! The feels!

*blows into tissue*

"Awww!"
Z-King chapter 51 . 4/26/2014
so true that last part…so true.
Z-King chapter 50 . 3/23/2014
hmm interesting.
Mandi chapter 49 . 3/15/2014
Please update soon! I love this story so much! I need to know what happens
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 49 . 2/25/2014
Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear! Poor Quasi! He's very much afraid and now he's lost his brother. But Phoebus and the woodcutter found Rose and Adalyn! That's a plus. But oh dear what a mess this is. I hope everything will work out.
Z-King chapter 49 . 2/23/2014
);
DontEvenLookatMe chapter 48 . 1/27/2014
(Sorry I missed a few chapters, I've caught up now!) But wow, that was intense, and tragic. Everything is happening so much and everything hurts - the mark of a good, gripping story. ;A; I'm on the edge of my seat, and looking forward to seeing what happens.
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 48 . 12/29/2013
Oh dear! I'm sorry for the wait, but here it is!

Quasi really is in a pickle this time, isn't he? Hopefully the others have gotten away with Rose, but I hope someone finds Quasi! Hang in there, please!