Reviews for NarutoEXE: Subspace
SubaruTC003 chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
Why you didn't bring some of RnR ( Ryuusei no Rockman / Shooting Star Rockman ) charater ? ( It just a suggestion , because I'm a big fan of Ryuusei no Rockman series )
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
dude, i dont what chapter does metabee came from, i was like "WTF?! HOW THE HELL HE'S THERE?! LIKE COME ON, HE'S ON A FREAKING ROCKET!"
anonymous critic chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
So I've been reading this this and the previous one for the past few days days hoping for a decent plot.

So far I find this 99.9% filler with no actual story with characters and items from who knows were.

This seemed like a good idea but you never got a solid plot. Will naruto ever go home for instance.

Also this whole potentialwith naruto is in my mind kind if stupid. Either pair him with one or none. At this point I wouldnt blame you for pairing him with Lan/netto.

Sorry but this story is not my type. I liked your other ones though. I hope no hard feelings you are good with grammer and for sticking with such long stories
Have a Little Feith chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Just had a thought. What if Naruto got a Navi that was like Kirito from SAO, or more specifically, had a specialty of "Dual Blades", where no matter the Sword-type chip downloaded, it always comes out as two blades, one in each hand? Just a thought. I probably wouldn't be able to write something like that, seeing as how I can't even write more than a thousand words without forcing it.
Have a Little Feith chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
I've only ever played the games, so half the Anime is useless to me. I mean, in Starforce 3: Black Ace or Red Joker, you could choose to pay attention to Sonia, Luna, or save the civilian's item. I always chose Sonia, while apparently, Geo chose neither.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Seriously this story needs a plot it is just full of random anime cliches
animekid96 chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
This is really good! update soon!
david.teague.3950 chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Thanks for the point out with the Bugriser Giga Chips. I already knew about the Bug Riser sword, well BugSrd as the game calls it. As long as you have Bug Frags available you can charge the sword up and if I remember right, probably not haven't played the game in nearly a year or abouts, once charged you can fire off consecutive Sonic Booms, or was it consecutive sword slashes? It's one of the two I know that, as for the Delta Ray Gigachip it's rather annoying since in the game you have to time when you press the a button to execute the attack. The Bass F chip and BassAnly chip are two of the cooler chips in my opinion Anly especially as the Hells Roller travels down all three panels, Dark Messiah on the other hand wicked especially as it requires two V-dolls or as the japanese version calls them "waraningyou" Fs.
Also what's the deal with having Jane be a lesbian not that I'm complaining depending on the ages of the les' such a scene would be blood gushing. BTW back to the story Jane and Bolt made comments about Franky Luffy's ship Wright, but during the meal or rather after the meal they didn't make a comment about Sanji's cooking.
david.teague.3950 chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Interesting chapter though I have a few questions to ask here. First, when will Naruto begin to use his Double/Unison Soul Chips, second shouldn't Naruto start to learn how to use a sword so that the utilization of the Zeruto DS chip's power will be doubled? Also, though someone's already using a unique variant of the Full Synchro in which the trained abilities of the Net Op are added to the Navi augmenting his or her speed, strength, and defensive capabilities. That variant was used by The Several in their story Zero Network Transmission. Anyways, see if you can do something similiar with the DS chips. I mean when a Navi just gains access to a Double Soul chip if the two Navi's minds are in perfect sync with one another their power can increase even more, or better yet, let's say with the Rockman DS chip, if Naruto uses that chip while Megaman is there as well they can then merge again and fight at double power I mean if you think about the anime when Megaman first gains a specific Double Soul he get's a serious power-up, but if he uses the chip on its own his power increases by half at best.
david.teague.3950 chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
You might consider altering the Author's notes, the Games Megaman Starforce Leo, Pegasus, and Dragon all three state that they take place in 22XX while Battle Network took place in 20XX. Also those chicks at first I thought they might have been Peach and Zelda, but when they transformed their stockings and what not I'm like, nope, not Peach or Zelda, and certainly no one from Shikabane Hime.
david.teague.3950 chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Your version of Megaman is seriously sissy-like, also unless if I've forgotten chances are I have since I haven't played Battle Network 6 in a while Lan and Maylu's son Pan when Lan made him a custom navi it was a cross between Megaman and Roll, created by combing the finer points of the two, while removing their worse points. Actually I take that back, Megaman Jr. was mentioned in Starforce 2 via Old Mem data. Regardless nice story and will Megaman ever grow up?
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Did you notice that in Brawl, Ike spoke English, while Marth was always speaking in Japanese?
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Somthing similiar was done in One Piece, Usopp gave Luff an Afro Wig and Luffy adopted an ace boxing attitude when he fought against Silver Foxx/Foxxy of the Foxxy pirates who ate the Noro Noro no mi or Slow Slow fruit.
Ralxyr chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
I started reading this ages ago, and recently found it in my bookmarks. Seeing it had updated, I, obviously read the new chapters. As I was reading, I thought, "The only thing that could make this better was if BlazBlue was added to the crossover." And then I read chapter 12. That was... beautiful.
OBSERVER01 chapter 12 . 10/7/2012