Reviews for Showroom
DestinysWinterRose chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Excellent story! Funny, sexy, intirguing and I absolutly loved the italics for Emmett's thoughts. Freaking excellent - gotta say I cracked up at '... their faces pale, as if they'd seen a fucking ghost. Maybe they saw two ghosts fucking.' tehehehe! *round of applause* keep up the writing!
Lai chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
lystoneflaritzahollyhaleb4ever chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
that was hot!
francis17pr chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
super Funny ! love Emmett and the Subway footlong, hilarious!LFMAO !
lovely love chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
very nice
NilName chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Hehe...cheeky I must say. :)

a nice and hot one in a showroom, I dun think I've seen a scene in a showroom before, oh well. hahah

Bella Swan 138 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
really good, u have to write more!
Katheeks chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very creative story. I'm Bella & Edward's fic reader, but I really enjoyed this shot.

Subway footlong: hilarious!
ForeverM chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Damn that's some public loving. Great chapter, very funny as well! Good luck with the contest :)
Lady Saruman chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Oh my goodness, I haven't cracked up for this much in a long, long time. The Subway Footlong comment especially... now THAT is certainly something new... I've never heard of anything as original... great job! Keep entering those contests and remind me to vote for you when the time comes! :)
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
i like it :D
RJRRAA chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
LOVED IT SO MUCH, I think you should continue with this story, PLZ.
BellaCullenPR chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
"Oh Lord! A Subway footlong!" LMAO! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

First E&R story that I read!

Sorry I quit of the FF business (Yeah now I feel like this is a publishing company, with 1.6 millions of bosses.. this is like a mafia... *Facepalm* so, it's not funny as it was when I started to read Twilight fics)...

(Oh, I wrote 3 points after the parenthesis DON'T SUE ME! LMAO!)

Anyways I liked it a lot.. Good luck in the contest!

See u later... now the Review police is following me because I wrote only 2 points there, too many A's, 2 consecutive exclamation points and I wrote U instead of you. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
cvds chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Loved it! Sexy and hot! GOOD LUCK in the contest:)