Reviews for A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words
Rennyangelee chapter 18 . 6/29
I've been blind my whole life ... thank you and Hiccup for describing colors.
Fumseck73 chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
I would like to read that story, if you ever wrote it :)
kona-the-wolf chapter 27 . 8/2/2014
I know this is probably redundant (especially since it's over three years later and I'm just an anonymous person on the internet), but I really hope you're okay after the car accident. This chapter was really bittersweet, but very good. Was it by any chance based on your own experience?
P.S. Who is Oracle and what kind of apology/promise is this? Don't answer if you don't want to. I understand.
kona-the-wolf chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
What was Hiccup's mistake? This is very cool chapter and your descriptions were very fitting. It's good that you didn't just put in one definition, but many, as a color doesn't make you feel just one thing.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Oh gods that's REALLY deep.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
So... why is *Hiccup* singing a song about a woman lamenting her far away husband...? Not sure I understand. If the point was just to have Hiccup singing something soothing, this works, but when I try to think about the significance of the song he chose it just doesn't make sense to me...
Newbss123 chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
Great chapter! I love the game truth or dare its nice to see it used in these stories and I like its use in How to train your dragon fanfics. Good Job!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/28/2014
Bless you
HideousZipplebac chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
iI really like your writing its really good! I was up at 2 reading your story on my 3DS and I thought it wa really good.

But I was wondering if you are still doing anymore request or something because if you are I think that a story where Hiccup and Snotlout get stuck having to work together after getting captured by Alvin and when Hiccup is hurt so badly he becomes unconsius Snotlout has to get them off of Outcast Island before Alvin finds them and kills them.

Thanks for writing these strories they are good.
StorSpeaker chapter 27 . 7/25/2013
Too good, Update and let's learn about Toothleases home.
Messier42 chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Ahh these are so good!:D you write very well
Persadia chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
There should be a word for when you're suffocating because you're laughing too hard to breath. Is there a word? If there is, it fits me perfectly. I actually fell off my chair.
Autumn Daughter chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
I'm not 100 % sure exactly what's happening in this chapter, but I do like how peaceful it seem. To me it's kinda like Hiccup is singing and his song/voice is heard through the village somehow. It's a magical picture, at least in my mind.

Enjoyed reading this. Found the song on Youtube, by the way. It's really beautiful
HornedHelmet chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
My Grimmy got into an accident! NOOO! Be more careful you damn motherfuckers who hit my favorite author! For shame! Great writing as usual Grimmy.
HornedHelmet chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
aDORKable! Completely and utterly just so. How many times do I have to tell you your writings great before you get it through your thick skull?