Reviews for Past the Mission
TeamNorthman chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Awe, how cute :D Silly Vash, he always makes me giggle like a six year old. Good job!
FinnimbrunPlacebo chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Their conversation seems so very natural -you have a real gift for writing dialog! Also, the utter sweetness of this little drabble is too much for me to handle! So adorable 3 Nice work!
My Magdalena chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Me like. You make a very good point about writers not looking into what happens after. I enjoyed this despite its high level of fluff; this situation just seems to demand it. Also, Meryl's little 'secret' was perfect. I think she would enjoy the power that comes from a tidbit like that. Anyway, great job. Extra points for an original scene that is both naughty and darling.
Moonclaw chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Oh, Great story! I really liked it! Great job!
Astro Latte chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I LOVED IT!
Trinity chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
*cooing* Oh my precious...

*coughs* Ahem. Erm, what I meant was that this fic is lovely. Truly what I need when I feel like a bit of sane fluff that'd make my head swim in pink fluffy blis...

... That was disturbing. . Pink, me? Argh! I'm sorry I'm incoherent, but truly, this is one nice piece of waff that is not overly sappy, at least in my opinion. Very nice job!
Angelus diabolicus chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
aw...cute,cute, cute!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
look, i review! cute. super sugary cute, but in a good way if that's possible... yes, well, ja ne.
Wolfgirl48 chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
hi! im usually not a fan of v/m stories, but this was an definate exception to my standard. I love it so much. It is so so sweet! I could see both of them doing what you so described. It wasn't really lemon-y either. more like a spritz of citrus. _
Renet chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Aw. Cute. (But did you *have* to make him a virgin? I liked Meryl's freakout about it though!)

Now I want to write a Tori songfic just to spite you, though.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Dear Chiruken,

Well, what can I say? This is another well-written story. I definately enjoyed reading about another aspect of Vash's personality. I can't say that Meryl is one of my favorite characters; but, given that she is Vash's love interest in Trigun, I guess I'm just out of luck. You have created a believable scenario, with good characterization. Thanks!
Meryl Stryfe chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
That was a really good story! It was funny and sweet and it had all the makings of a great story. Good job. Now I am gonig to see what other stories you have written!
Sierra-Falls chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Cool oneshot. Vash so is the type to cuddle, and its so kawaii. Even more adorable is how sometimes those who don't normally do fluff can pull it off so when when momentarily motivated. You did a good job.
Calumongal chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Hey there! Thanks for being my first reviewer! Very mature handling of the subject...and you write so well too, I'm impressed. Vash and Meryl were in character, and may I say, Meryl is one lucky insurance girl *laughs*. And I agree with you, there are so many lemons out there...but hardly anything about "the moment after". Oh, and another thing too! I agree with you about the whole "Vash is a virgin" thing. At first me and some friends laughed about it when we brought it up while watching a Trigun episode. But then, we decided that, being who he is, and how shy he actually is when women show interest, he must be. I also like the title, because it just fits, it's like, 'after the mission, this is what happened'. Yes, and it is a slight diversion from angst (I'm an angst-queen myself), but diversions are good, right? We all have to have happy flowers and bunnies sometimes, huh? -
Saberpilot chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
*applauds* Very well written. Very realistic; that is the style I like- no 'fluffy to the point of puking stuff here'. _ Very good characterization. Continue the good work!