Reviews for In Which Howl Meets a Little Gray Mouse
Trastuspies chapter 14 . 3/30
What is written on your fic is truly charming. I'm surprised at how well written your story is even if you're very young: your writing shows both experience and talent. I hope you continue this story come day.
Bright-down chapter 14 . 2/27
I'm absolutely loving this story, it's awesome. Such a pity that it ends here though *sniff*
I understand that seeing as this story was last updated in 2013, that this is probably the end of it, which is very unfortunate. But, I just wanted to write a review anyway to let you know that what you have written so far was great! And I'm going to follow this story anyway in the vain hope that perhaps you will come back to it :)

Adieu
MollyEvens chapter 2 . 1/5
i think im gonna like it here in this story
l.gilesbaker chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Sophie, Lettie, AND Martha all have the same father, there is no step-father. How's eyes are green, as the book makes a solid point to mention it. Aside from those annoying inconsistencies, this is a fun take on the story and written well, please finish. Thanks.
vampireknight.hc chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
I like this story so much, I read all chapters in 1 night! I bought all three in the Dianne Wynn Jones 'Howl' series, so Howl's moving castle, House of many ways and Castle in the air, and your chapters reminds me of her so much! Thank you for being such an amazing author, and please continue writing! My favorite chapter, is in book 1, chapter 6, in which Howl expresses his feelings with Green Slime, whats yours? Ty, btw, for naming both the chapters and the title in how she names hers, in which is amazing, lol. Please continue, this is amazing o
Shiori Kudo chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
I love this story!
Jessica chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
I fell in love with this within the first sentence, seeing your creative style of righting. The words you use aren't boring and seem chosen so professionally. The plot so far is very entrancing and is refreshing compared to the plain, narrative works of most other fan fictions. Yes, I'm only two chapters in, but I'm very much impressed and infatuated with this.
queen-sheep chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
I got that reference! /coughs awkwardly But what I meant to say was that I love your characterization of howl! I'm anticipating the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
Ughhh I should've checked before I started reading if this story was finished!
Enecs chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
:D I can't wait for more!
JapaneseAnimeChic chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
This is totally a drama queen for sure! Lol great story!
koisuruboukonfan chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
I hope you are going to update this year... Otherwise good story
PANISA chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
Man, It's already been a year, hasn't it? The story in my head starts to get blurry. I may need to reread your story again and the book too.
Still, like I said, I'm going stick with you till the end as your loyal fan, so please take your time with your work. Fighting!
Preciousblue chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Great first chapter, and you are very good at characterizing Howl.
Anon chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Was that a thinly veiled Sherlock reference?