Reviews for Beautiful
xThisIsTheEndx chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This story was so sad. Poor Maryse. She has to watch the one guy she has the most respect for leave. I cannot imagine how that feels. It has to suck. I am grabbing a tissue.

Shawn wants Maryse so bad! If he didn't have his wife, I'm sure he'd have Maryse in a heartbeat. They had this bond no one else had. And, I loved it :).
Kyahbell chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Well it may not be usual for you - but it was great none the less. I loved it! :)
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow. I never really thought this pairing would be possible but you pulled it off beautifully.
Jerichoholicx chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Omg, aww, this is so cute. :')
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
OMG! That was so adorable, and sad, and just perfect! I loved it!

.: TMM :.
XtremeSkittles016 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This was really beautiful! I loved it nice job!
Menaji chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was good as always! Man and I had to read it because of Maryse and Shawn...wow great great great!

xoxo
Sinfully Sined chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Nef.. I don't even know where to start. This was just great and it summed up all the emotions I have been feeling because he was gone. But it was great. I loved it! Luv Sin!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Aw...*tears* It was...well...beautiful.

Great job love, it was brilliant. Very very deep emotions, whew! As it got more and more towards the end, I could really see the images in my mind it was crazy! (In a great way) Thanks for sharing this, I really liked it. :)

Or should I say, I really liked eet, oui?
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Oh Nef. I loved it. Shawn's so sweet, but those kind of things could lead to feelings. Of course Maryse would fall in love with Shawn after a while.

It was a great read. Rabbit approved :) It was funny, sweet, and even sad at the end. Just great.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
*grabs tissues* Too beautiful :-)
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 1 . 4/17/2010