Reviews for Emperor
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 42 . 5/17
cool this way perhaps josephine can get next robotic leg and arm that are like real human body, but just better...
and harry can come save elicia
i hope elicia can shoot ... and not fall like a a weak woman.
see yu next chapter
i read yu story... very nice!
Ruari McDonald chapter 42 . 5/8
Update please! This is one of the finest fanfics I have read, and I do not want to see it die. So would you please update.
KatQ66 chapter 42 . 5/5
Fantastic story. I'm really enjoying it and can't wait for the next update.

On the latest chapter, NOOO Josefina. I'm sad that she's most likely dead, but at the same time not many main story characters have died in a while so it's probably about time. I really hope Elicia doesn't die though, just because it would change the Harry dinamic too much and I think it's too soon. He still needs a buffer to keep him destroying the hope of a united Europe with all out war.

While reading the story I also noticed that during chapter 20 the story was at the end of 2011 and over the new year started 2011 again for the next few chapters. As far as I can tell the story has been a year out since then.

Thank you so much for continuing to update, and I hope you get another chance soon. )
Ere-kun chapter 42 . 5/4
So
Elicia is going to die and Harry will destroy Germany to it last village?
I can't wait for the next chapter !
The Draftsman chapter 7 . 4/27
I've only read 7 chapters, but what i've read is really good. If this was a paperback book I would've bought the whole series.
(Think about it: series of 200-300 page books following Mr. White's rise to power)

In story things change fast enough to keep things interesting, yet tell so much of political climate of british isles. Main character is not a god, just a very smart magnificent bastard that keeps winnig despite setbacks.
Arafell chapter 24 . 4/23
I have the sudden urge to start blaring All Hail Britannia (Code Geass) over my speakers, and I have no idea why .
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 4/20
Your Lordship:

Tiny thing, which you didn't mention in the note: how does it happen that Harry was born in 1991 in this world, rather than in 1980 as the books tell us?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
god of all chapter 42 . 4/16
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
PoptartProdigy chapter 37 . 4/4
You know, I thought this was pretty awesome the first time I read it, but I also recently read/watched my way all the way through Attack on Titan. That, therefore, being said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*ahem*

Oh, I am looking *forward* to seeing what you do with them.
Kaioo chapter 19 . 3/31
Hmm.. is Astoria a spy for Daphne and thus Flamel.. or is Daphne a spy for Harry.. except then he'd have known about Flamel and the bombings before being told... hmmm.
i am the king chapter 42 . 3/30
HOLY FUCK
You Sir,are Brilliant,utter genius.
I love this Fanfic so much,please please update.
My God,It is definitely the best fanfic i have ever read.
trevan.richards chapter 42 . 3/24
Please update. I'm doing I read the whole Empire series waiting on you to update this.
dhasenan chapter 24 . 3/23
I guess in this world, the Internet's progress is a good fifteen years behind our world's, if real-time voice and video chat is too bandwidth-intensive for typical use. Though claiming that real-time voice and video is beyond the capabilities of *any* medium available is just plain silly - cat-5 cable was standardized in 1991 and can transmit 100Mb/s, which is plenty for several simultaneous video calls. Granted, her statement could be hyperbole, or she could be talking about making video chat (and in the quality expected of a high tech hologram) the standard means of communication.

Granted, in this world it seems like everyone's economy got somewhat more hammered by World War II, which would account for a large lag in high-bandwidth telecommunications gear.
This is some epicness
GodsofOlympus chapter 40 . 3/16
This story will make a very good, and i mean a very good anime series...find a studio immediately!
1,692 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »