Reviews for Emperor
1 love m4gic chapter 1 . 9/10
Noooo...Hogwarts...thats a living fcking castle...living history...you do NOT tear down the memories of old times, but cherish them so you can LEARN from them...and its just cruel, as that castle is almost alive...and NOT responsible for anything...the biggest problem is, if the Empire did that to everything they did not like, and just ereased them...then i cant see it prospering more then a few decades/centuries...maybe until someone clever is on the throne(who knows real history), but the moment that changes it will be like the Romans...content with everything, thinking that they are right in everything, and that they can do anything...right untill their eventual downfall...and there will be Empire no more!

I will still give this a try, but it is hard when you know the ending from the start, and you do not really like it and its implications...
PasiveNox chapter 4 . 8/29
Yah greeat
PasiveNox chapter 2 . 8/29
W
Arctic Wolf Fury chapter 48 . 8/14
Just binged the whole thing, an incredible story so far. While it’d be great if it was completed, there are worse places to leave it and I’ve really enjoyed it, so thank you for the great tale
kenodoxia chapter 9 . 7/17
I don't quite understand why cities would openly rebel. I would understand if it was american states that would try to cut ties with the central government. Is the UK that seperatist. I get ireland and scotland trying to break off but regular cites openly rebelling against the government. Harry is in charge of the army. So where are the rebel militia getting food, training, guns and ammunition. How are they even fighting against a veteran army. And is there no national sentiment in the UK. They aren't even fighting a foreign army, but their own army. Mass riots I get but open rebellion with militias when just a few months prior they were fighting the Spanish. The fighting and the rebellion seems really forced. Thought the story was going great, but this arc quality seems to have taken a nosedive
daspeedforce chapter 1 . 7/4
Interesting idea wasted on the HP universe. It's such a deviation from the canon that I forgot it was a HP fic. Lol should just make an original story with no HP characters and this story would be a MILLION times better. I'm impressed with the idea, but the lack of HP made it a waste of time if you're looking for AU HP.
PhoenixAureum chapter 6 . 6/25
Why is Algue named Longbottom?
He is the brother of Augusta who was the wife of the father of Longbottom, former head of the family.
Considering that this title is passed from father to eldest son, we know that Augusta's husband had to be the Longbottom head, whereas Augusta had a different maiden name.
This maiden name should be the surname or Algie.
If you want to name him Longbottom, then he would be the brother of Neville's grandfather.
His name also is likely Algernon, which is why there are different fanon concepts, such as him being Algernon Croaker.
sonofacoder chapter 5 . 6/23
well that's an exciting twist!
I realize I'm years late. But if you ever need a French and German translator I have my degree in it. My email is start 11628 Gmail and my name is Stef :)
Sage Nameless chapter 10 . 5/16
Have you ever considered making this into a work of original fiction? I know we haven't gotten deep into conflicts with the mages yet, but so far, all of this is distant enough from canon to be easily remade into an original work. It's certainly of a high enough quality!
sirknightmango chapter 1 . 4/20
this git me hyped!
Any statement alluding to the greatness and awesomeness of this fic is going to be an understatement.
Thank you for this story. I loved it. Hope you update this. Will Harry really stay out of this war though? Or will he get back his magical abilities by some method?

Please update mate. Loved this and eager to read it's end.
Skeletickles chapter 2 . 4/12
I can FEEL the Fullmetal Alchemist inspiration.
I don't see how this is a harry potter fanfic, sure your mc is called harry but. theres nothing harry potter about it. you clearly have a good idea for a story but its got nothing to do with harry potter. even as an au its pushing it
awesome