Reviews for Emperor
grimmich chapter 1 . 11h
Its easy to claim the moral high ground and stand in judgement of others when you are looking from the outside in. Other than my disgust at her own blatant bias, someone should point out to her that it is human nature to war. It is nature's population control and so many other things. Even if it wasn't her father that lead the way, or this specific cause, it would have happened anyways.
Last Divine Shadow chapter 37 . 6/18
Well, for currently reigning British monarch it is quite possible to kill anyone without facing any kind of repercussions. Whatever crime she’d commit there is no court able to perform a trial on him. Mainly because monarch exists outside of jurisdiction and doesn’t even have a British citizenship. Yep, you’ve read it right, queen or king has no passport or any other identity papers whatsoever since their existence wouldn’t make any sense from a legal point of view.

The same is not correct for other members of family though. Those are existing in British jurisdiction and can be prosecuted. Theoretically, if we’re forgetting about corruption. ;)
What chapter 16 . 6/15
Didn't they already find the bombs when they did a sweep using their signature? Is this a second round of bombs? Then why are they reacting in this chapter is if it's the first round and them having more bombs was unknown, when they already found multiple? Wasn't this the rationale for them stonewalling mage negotiations? And Why are they having so much trouble finding this 2nd wave using the magical signature like they did before...?
fuunu chapter 8 . 5/18
Love how you blend magic and non magic fighting. Most writers tend to have one faction way more powerful than the others. The main thing for the mages is learning asymmetric warfare as their teleportation is perfect for that.
MrPeaches88 chapter 23 . 4/13
You’ve made Harry 5 foot 2…yet In Canon he was the same height as his dad 5 foot 10/11. I’ve never met an imposing midget before yet he’s deemed as imposing by many people in your story.

Apart from that I quite like the story. A lot of war going on though
haikalanimation chapter 2 . 4/3
damn got chills reading chapter
Sidoine Apollinaire chapter 48 . 3/11
Please, I beg you, could you finish this story ?
It can't end like that. It's not even a fanfic anymore, it's a whole novel in itself.
More please
PlanetZero chapter 1 . 2/8
I spent an hour and a half scrolling through the filtered pages. And I am here, and i’m exited to read this story again.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 47 . 1/31
Chapter 2
the year 1997 and dating without a chaperone should never happen by having supervised dating a lot of unwanted activities can be avoided. Such as sex outside of marriage. And avoid drinking alcohol.

Chapter 46
This reminds me too much of something my Uncle told me about that is very illegal both nationally and internationally. And is also what would lead to Xeno and all of the men under him and Harry's new empire government are going straight to hell. And knowing our world history and that of the Ancient history with the bane changes can't nations underwent and some border changes to boot. Anyway when Armageddon comes no human government will be left. Because Yahweh will tell Yeshua enough it is time. Plus many prophecies will have come to pass showing how close we are to The return of Yeshua the Destruction of the world governments and the end of The rebellion to our Heavenly Parent. the Universe is full of different sentient life-forms races some of that has always been loyal to the creator and those who have not. This all of humanity will finally learn the consequences of their actions. And that it is not us who decides right from wrong and good from evil.
JohnDouglas4274 chapter 3 . 1/17
Damn, I kinda get the feeling you were at least partially inspired by Full Metal Alchemist, turning this Harry into a cross between King Bradley and Roy Mustang.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2021
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . . . . . . Mybad bruh
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 3 . 8/26/2021
"Thank you, my fellow countrymen," he said genuinely. "Then, as of this moment, I am declaring that the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is officially in a state of war with the Kingdom of Spain until such a time when the enemy or ourselves are crushed."

Ahistorical and bizarre. This entire fight with Spain is ridiculous and adds nothing to the story.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 2 . 8/26/2021
Well…since no one else seems to be in a hurry to buy them, how about I sell you two of them for…say…two galleons, fifty-seven sickles, and fourteen knuts?" he proposed.

There are 17 sickles to a galleon, so this asking price doesn’t make sense.

Also, I hate all of these OCs. His muggle love interest is very annoying.
And why do you insist on calling wizards/witches “mages” throughout the story? It’s very weird and goes unexplained.
Nobody used the word “mage” in canon.
notFalkon chapter 48 . 8/11/2021
Is this story abandoned or are you just busy doing other things?
2,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »