Reviews for Emperor
FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER NOT UPDATING YOUR SHIT
I WAS INTO THIS AND YOU HAVEN"T UPDATED IN A YEAR
FUCK YOU
ffntfy456 chapter 42 . 7/5
Wait, there's not more? I found this through DLP and it's take me days to read this far. It's an excellent story and I'm curious to see how it turns out. One thing I haven't figured out though is why the Death Eaters and Mages don't use spells like the Imperious more often. It'd be effective to turn a few muggles on each other so they were always worried about their friends shooting them in the back.
Rebel29 chapter 39 . 6/24
2Patient Juliet Foxtrot One One Seven, please proceed to Examination Room Sixty Five."

John Ford
117
John-117
Rebel29 chapter 24 . 6/18
This is one of the most unique fan fictions I have ever read. It is one of my top ten favorites for the unique military application and the great plots and story. You are a Great author.
jdl chapter 42 . 6/14
great gla id checked for updates looking forward to more
RZA chapter 2 . 6/12
Hey now, did you just make a "dumb scouser" joke? shame on you sir.
Musubi Kazesaru chapter 4 . 6/10
This is a very impressive AU and I am enjoying it (though chapter 2, not the prologue one was a bit too overwhelmingly military-y). I'd honestly enjoy it more if the chapters were shorter, by my count, each one should average at least 15k~ words and for a story as long as this one, it feels tiring to go through such long chapters compared to shorter ones even if it's overall the same amount of content.
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 42 . 5/17
cool this way perhaps josephine can get next robotic leg and arm that are like real human body, but just better...
and harry can come save elicia
i hope elicia can shoot ... and not fall like a a weak woman.
see yu next chapter
i read yu story... very nice!
Ruari McDonald chapter 42 . 5/8
Update please! This is one of the finest fanfics I have read, and I do not want to see it die. So would you please update.
KatQ66 chapter 42 . 5/5
Fantastic story. I'm really enjoying it and can't wait for the next update.

On the latest chapter, NOOO Josefina. I'm sad that she's most likely dead, but at the same time not many main story characters have died in a while so it's probably about time. I really hope Elicia doesn't die though, just because it would change the Harry dinamic too much and I think it's too soon. He still needs a buffer to keep him destroying the hope of a united Europe with all out war.

While reading the story I also noticed that during chapter 20 the story was at the end of 2011 and over the new year started 2011 again for the next few chapters. As far as I can tell the story has been a year out since then.

Thank you so much for continuing to update, and I hope you get another chance soon. )
Ere-kun chapter 42 . 5/4
So
Elicia is going to die and Harry will destroy Germany to it last village?
I can't wait for the next chapter !
The Draftsman chapter 7 . 4/27
I've only read 7 chapters, but what i've read is really good. If this was a paperback book I would've bought the whole series.
(Think about it: series of 200-300 page books following Mr. White's rise to power)

In story things change fast enough to keep things interesting, yet tell so much of political climate of british isles. Main character is not a god, just a very smart magnificent bastard that keeps winnig despite setbacks.
Arafell chapter 24 . 4/23
I have the sudden urge to start blaring All Hail Britannia (Code Geass) over my speakers, and I have no idea why .
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 4/20
Your Lordship:

Tiny thing, which you didn't mention in the note: how does it happen that Harry was born in 1991 in this world, rather than in 1980 as the books tell us?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
god of all chapter 42 . 4/16
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »