Reviews for When Everything's Made to be Broken
giseledute chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This story is perfect.

Totally Dair 3

They are a broken hearts

I loved.

Xoxo.
dair devil chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is one of my favorites on the site. Thanks so much for writing it!
ClaudiaRain chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Wonderful, just wonderful.

I just saw this episode and I really hope they explore Blair/Dan in the future, but until (or if) they do, I'll be happy with great stories like this.
nicensweet28 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This was a beautiful story. Hope you write more Dair. I'll be waiting. Two thumbs up :)
singyouhome chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
So cute.

I loved this.

A Fav.

-Kelsey
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This was beautiful...absolutely. I have become a Dair fan not so much for their dynamics on the show, which is great but more because of how you write them. It took me to read 'There's probably a Tailor Swift song about it' to actually beleive in Dair and even consider writing them. Great story...
quinn chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I really love this one. Everything about it super cute, and you gave them a friendship first - you didn't rush it. Amazing, really.
Hometown Glory chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I always love how you write these two, makes me want them on the show so bad. You can take them in any situation and make them work, and for a pairing that to some is inconceivable, that's a big deal. I love CB but it can never be the same, so I wouldn't mind seeing how DB would fair out, even if it's just a friendship.

Strangely my fav part was the SB convo where S is super cool about it, like she was in the books.

The last line is great too. I hope you update your other Dair fic soon.
slimkay chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Great. Amazing. Sensational. One of the best I've ever read. I love your DB fics. They feel so real, so organic. Your 'Taylor Swift' fic was great but this oneshot is pure gold. I wish it wasn't a oneshot...
allygator16666 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Great story...I would love to see some oneshots that followed up with Blair and Dan in the future!
Sunshine-hh chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This was so beautiful

I loved it

They're so meant to be!

I really need some DB in the show

They'll be perfect, I just know it

Amazing as always! )
nedlovesyou chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Absolutely loved this! :)
PB4ever chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
as usual adored Ur story! the way she came to him and said that she wants to be with him so sincerely is my fav part.

3x18 seems to inspire a lot of people ))
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
ah this is beautiful. Seriously, I love all of it. Great progression, I will be looking out for that sequel ;)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
wow wow WOW!

i love the way you wrote this, all natural and easy and gentle and slow. it works so wonderfully.