Reviews for Oranges and Lemons
Allicat9 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Great story-I read it again and again!
Witherwings01 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
sobs Some things are too powerful to be forgotten.
Crystalwhisper chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Beautiful, graceful sadness. I like it so much! Your writing is always so skilful in bringing out emotion and sorrow. The lyrics from Frank in between the lines are a nice compliment to the writing itself. And the way you showed that Frank was mad by bringing out that he didn't know who Neville and his grandmother were was fantastic. I love this! ;D
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Poor Frank...I enjoyed how you showed Frank's lunacy very well without saying it and how you mentioned Neville and his grandmother. Beautifully done!
MBP chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Reading this right after the Alice one was just... not a good idea. I ache for Neville so much right now that it's actually painful. It's easy to forget how tragic this story is. You did a wonderful job with it.
hrgirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That was gorgeous. That was so heartfelt. Loved it!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Awwwww -heartbreak-

This was beautiful.
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Amazing, as usual. Being a new member of Hogwarts Online (Yay!), I was checking out past prompts-of-the-day. As I am your loyal fan already, thought I'd check out this little beauty... and how much better my day has been made by it! Made me cry by sheer beauty ;) Well done.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
So sad... I cried :( Beautiful.

Kate
TheBardTheLyre chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
wow so sad...

So many things running thru my mind.

Great writing, love the way you tap into the mind of Frank ya know...wonderful!
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
So sad, but somehow slightly happy too that he sort of recognises her and wants to make her smile.

:( / :)

Nicely done.

-Lee x
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was a phenomenal story. Your use of the childhood rhyme was incredibly clever, and the line about decapitation being linked with Frank's insanity was PERFECT. There was something touching about the way in which he thought of Alice too. I loved it.
SmileAndConfusePeople chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I have tears in my eyes now. Really sad and heartbrekaing.
Baconaise-Light chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Why you make me cry? What did I ever do to you?

LOVED this fic...definitely one of my favourites of yours.

-Sometimes – on a good day - when he sings, he can hear her laughing inside his head, like an echo or another voice in the song.-

I particularly loved that line. Very well done :)
echoing noise chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
ohhh... ooooooooh... ohhhhh... so sad. oh, this is so sweet... I like it a lot. you are making me think of a new fic idea! ahhhh... oh but don't worry, it's becoming so twisted up in my mind that by the time I post it, it will be unrecognizable... bye now.

Love, Echoig Noise