Reviews for CUPCAKE
Bamacrush chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was yummy.

Great work.

Cute interaction between the two.

And the cupcake sounded delectable :-D
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Great story:) Love the probie cupcake:)
Ryalin chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
As always, an absolute pleasure to read. I can't think of a better weekend surprise than a new story by you. This one was yummy and sweet, just like the cupcake you describe so perfectly.
The Lady Grace chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was very well done. You captured Tony's mind frame and also put some lovely fluff inside. Like a cupcake! ;)

My favorite part was at the end when he calls her Probie Cupcake and then she punches him while he "grinned like the fool he was"

I saw McCadden as a sort of pre-Ziva Tony, a good investigator and movie/girl crazy middle-aged man in law enforcement who chases after anything breathing and female. Tony, seems to have (and rightfully so) focused on Ziva, and so chases after her and not just anything female.

Again, nicely done.

-Grace
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Great job!:)
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
That was absolutely adorable. I loved the concept. I've been trying to write something that goes after Guilty Pleasure, but I have a horrible block of writing.

Great job. I greatly enjoyed it.
LadyTrish chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
lovely...thank you so much for sharing...I would love to see what goes one during their coffee break :))
diana teo chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
A delectable story from an adorable writer...sigh...isn't the mind's eye movie an amazinng thing? The only place for viewing the wonderful tags you imagine...
MissJayne chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Loved it! So sweet. *melts*
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Do you realize that each time you update I get so ecstatic that I squeal quite loudly? Well in my head I do anyway, I have learned to contain it quite it a bit, it has taken a few years but I have managed,

This was absolutely adorable. I enjoyed it very much! It was well written and something I could actually see happening. You have written a wonderful tag here, and I hope to read more of your work soon! (This is always the case though)
MadKatMom chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I LOVE it! Very cute ans in character! I could absolutely see something like this happening.
vamp926 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
"The bad place where she had the dead eyes. Those eyes scared him. He never wanted to see them again."

I love that line. This story is wonderful. I loved it.
Aksannyi chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Oh god, I never could see this happening but hell, it's so damn cute anyway! Great little ficlet. :)
KuromiGrrl chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was so sweet! I esp liked the similes- her smile like the movie starting was brilliant! Always love your stories. :-) Maria
LunaZola chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was fantastic! incredible! So adorable, and made my tummy fuzzy. :D I love how it was so spontaneous and he freaked out that he did something wrong and she was totally into it. :D So cute!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »