Reviews for CUPCAKE
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Sweet and spicy and Tiva good!

Very well done, my friend!

Kit.
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
luvd it! so cute! gr8 tiva!
Betherzz chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
really really cute :) love the cupcake and the kiss and then cofee :) just super cute story :) thanks for the great read
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
ohh i love love love it! :D

my favorite line in this was "He watched in wonder as she smiled. Her smile was like the movie starting after the theater darkened, the start of something wonderful." so beautiful and lovey dovey, and yet not cheesy. just tony. ;D

please please pretty please write more soon! :D
NYT chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
ahh, that was sweet. No pun intended! Really, that was the first thing that popped into my head when I got to the end. :)
tonysmel chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
"Her smile was like the movie starting after the theatre darkened,the start of something wonderful." What a great line, and how perfectly Tony. Your story was as sweet and tasty as it's titled pastry. Loved it.
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Love it.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Ah...ME, this was totally delectable! I loved every word you wrote. So descriptive and so totally TIVA! I absolutely loved it.

Thank you for writing and posting this, ME.

pdf
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
"Only she was no cupcake but a living, breathing woman given a second chance at life and he thought maybe, no he was actually pretty sure, he'd like to be there with her for every sweet and spicy moment."

Love this!

Very sweet. I also liked the Probie Cupcake. Heehee. Great job!
LittleSammy chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Tee hee. Sweet in every sense of the word.
afrah11 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
So beautiful and wonderful! It is really a great story!

I love that he is mad because of what McCadden said to his probies and that the last thing he wants is that Ziva ends up hurt by that 'horny bastard'.

It's so sweet that he bought her a cupcake that reminds him of his happy childhood.

I loved when he licked the icing off!

Of course she let him live! It's obvious that she enjoyed being kissed by Tony as much as he enjoyed kissing her!

'Probie Cupcake' that one cracked me up! I can totally picture Tonu calling her that!

Thank you so very much for sharing! your stories are always great :D
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This was adorable! I liked it a lot
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3