Reviews for Of Lavender, Roses, and Freesia
Debbie White chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
Great story so far keep going! :)
mialove1 chapter 19 . 9/5/2012
YOU dont suck but may he pay...lol
catwities chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
will you continue this story or i need to lose my hope ? ;)
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 19 . 11/13/2011
Oh I wont send vikings to ur door ill b sending vampires
KATY123 chapter 19 . 7/16/2011
Seeders that sucks... Beat ur fiancé for us would ya ;)
TheBellaDonna chapter 19 . 6/25/2011
Awww! Comon Lady! update soon please (ok i dnt really know if ur a lady,u could be a fat hairy guy with a beer belly for all i know lol) just kiddin :) but u probally are a real come u just dont go to the library with ur jumpdrive and write it and update it there? u culd do that i guess if u want im jus sayin but yeaa can u update soon? PLEASEEEE WITH A ROOBEER FLOAT AND A HAMBURGER?
teambellaedward chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
yagalinus0420 chapter 19 . 5/3/2011
Sorry...no techno Vikings from me ;) Although I love this story, I must insist that you update soon! I can't wait to see what happens between Jacob and Edward! Will they fight? Or will they both piss on Bella to mark their territory? Will Edward free Bella so maybe they can actually have a chance to be together the right way instead of behind closed doors? Hell, I'm still waiting to see if she runs into daddy dearest with ALL the Cullens and seeing what happens to him! Just a few ideas to get you started ;) Please update again soon! I'll be (impatiently) waiting ;)
sachii chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
love it
crystal-rose chapter 18 . 12/22/2010
w-o-w, this story is amazing! and its so addicting too, it makes me want to keep reading it forever, though im sad bella is depressed but it seems to fit and im glad she decided to try...well live and i cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter and how things plan out, your a fantastic writer i've read all your storys and they're so capdevating and i hope you update soon:)
BoOkSaReMyLyF chapter 18 . 9/12/2010
wow! i luv this story! it is awesome! plz write more! yay! i like how Jacob has come into the story! oooooo jealousy is hot in a man!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 18 . 8/25/2010
Can't wait to read the next chapters! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! :D It really is a good story, and I can't wait to see how Jacob fits in
Birddy chapter 18 . 8/23/2010
I LOVE THE STORY SO FREAKING MUCH! PLEASE MAKE MROE SOON! PLEASE PLEASE PLESASE PLEEEEEAAAAASE!
capostrophe chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
i just discovered a great fic!