Reviews for A Real Pain in the Neck
Falero lero lero chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I like your story.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Gahd! I can't stop laughing!

!
Treehome Network chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Poor Jason. He's not very bright, is he?
becky chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Thats actually rather good.

Now you say you want a couple of ideas to go on from there with.

Perhaps you could have Nanny Ogg and Granny Weatherwax sorting out this headless horseman, because old Mr Driggot, in number three, he's had his head chopped off three times now! Three, I tell ye! Poor old zombie that he his. And he's been telling me how much twine and string costs these days.

Some kind of adventure sorting out the horseman.

Or...you could have the horseman go to Ankh Morpork, and be either employed as an illegal assassin, or join the Assassins or some such. Perhaps join the Watch.

Anyway, good luck writing a sequel to it!
Mari chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Eeeeeee! Don't stop *there*! Tell us moooooooore!
Agiel chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
:-O That was great! I actually just finished reading yet another Discworld book, and you managed to capture Pratchett's world and voice really well! "'I really won't be a bother'" indeed! hehee.
Sam T chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Really funny, just in the style of Pratchett himself! I think for the next step u should add in Nanny Ogg, Granny Weatherwax & the rest of the crew from Lancre to try & find the mysterious beheader - & give the zombie a name of course, he could be Reg Shoe from Ankh-Morpork City Watch, & then it would enable u to bring Vimes & Carrot & the rest in as well!
Eternal Poet chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
this is very well written. i don't think you NEED more, but since you're in lancre . . .why not introduce this guy to our favorite witches? maybe they'd find him interesting . . .
Alseid chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Wonder what Nanny is going to do? *laughs*
Caitlin M chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
Really funny! I like it when the guy chops off his head and he says "Damn. I just fixed that." LOL!
Amber-Eye chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
This is by far and away the best story on the site. Well written. You sustained the plot and there was character development too!

If I were you, I should write the story off as a completed piece. Sometimes they can drag on for too long.