Reviews for Mission Girl
yoli1994 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
i like you writte histories about mikoto/kuroko :)
Toxicsnake91 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
that was really funny in fact one of the funniest ones i have read with them to lol
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Oh, lol poor Kuroko, ending up running away from her Oneesama's first date with her.
Larisouza chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This one was certainly an entertaining fic! XD~~

Thanks for the nice read!

I look forward to the Mikoto/Kuroko fic, if you are really planning on writing it!
NekoGuardian chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
...i wanna read a mikoto X kuroko fic...there are none on this site...great random fic by the way
Ookami Z chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I would LOOOVE to read a Misaka/Kuroko multi chapter fic! There just isn't enough! I loved this one!
Bad one chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Rest in peace, Saten-san. We'll miss you.

P.S. I think you should put more descriptions because at some parts I was getting lost about what was happening.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Genial por favor sigue escribiendo más de KurokoxMikoto! **
For Spite chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Well, I'd love to see a multi-chapter Kuroko/Misaka fic.

As for this, you have most of them fairly in character. Kuroko's over the top nature, Uihara being relatively sensible, and so forth. It was short and a bit funny, which was probably all you were aiming for.

The hardest part of continuing would be making Misaka feel natural in a relationship with Kuroko, but it wouldn't be impossible. Things like that early episode where she did want to celebrate what she considered their real anniversary after cleaning the pool clearly show that she cares for Kuroko. There'd probably be violence with Kuroko still pushing too far, even after they started taking things to a more intimate level, because Misaka is a tsundere, basically, in their relationship and Kuroko's a bit of a pervert.
Higuchi chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This is a funny fic! I love Kuroko/Mikoto and I wish to read more :)
Ruzio03 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Heh, awesome to see you write something again!
lavlavi chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That was hilarious. I think you did a good job of keeping everyone in character. I hope Uiharu and Saten survive, but its probably impossible to out run a teleporter. I enjoyed reading this and would enjoy reading a Kuroko/Mikoto chapter fic.