Reviews for Family Bonds
canyouplaypretend chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
This chapter was confusing but Starfire overall is confusing. That's what makes her so interesting;)

~Addie
xXHeart of GoldXx chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
this was very good for Starfire! I like how you used Tamaranian words for her instead of the terms brother and sister. Overall it was pretty good.
Raven's Favorite Emotion chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
I really like this story. I think it's very nicely written, has a good plot point, and it makes me think.

To be honest, even though you said that Starfire was the hardest for you, she was acutally quite good. I think I liked her part the best. I am a bit surprised, though, that you find Cyborg easy to write and Starfire not so.

I have to say that I'm really enjoying this story, and I can't wait for Beast Boy's part. From the way that the others (Starfire especially) described him I can tell that his POV is going to be really interesting. I was acutally hoping that this would be BB's chapter, but it's obviously not and now I can see why you're waiting to put him last.

Good job on this story, I'll be waiting for the next chapter. :)

-RFE
Raven of Alaska chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
Very nice Tamaranian. I like it. Everybody's had great views in this story so far. I am wondering why Starfire isn't allowed to deal with the press, though. Is it because she might not understand some questions? Or that she might use Tamaranian, and the press won't understand or will mess it up?

Can't wait to see where Beast Boy places everyone on the team. Later!

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Raven of Alaska chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Raven shouldn't be so hard on herself. The Titans do want her around. As for her placement of others, Raven does a great is one of the sweetest superheroes in history, though she can have a temper... never get her or Raven mad! I'm glad to see that she sees Beast Boy as determined and not the joking, childish younger sibling that Cyborg and Robin view him as. Beast Boy can be serious, and he is determined. If anyone questions this, have them take a look at how long he's tried to get Raven to laugh or smile. That should erase any doubt.

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Dianna Phantom27 chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
whoa this is the first time I reviewed...

I like this idea, its cool that the titans have little troblue figuring out who goes where in the family. I really like how you did Tamerainen family for Starfire, most people wouldn't have don it like that.

Keep writing, I can't wait for BB's point of view!
DYlogger chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
I actually liked this chapter better than Robin and Raven, it gives a more abstract kind of view from Starfire.
RavenxIsxAxBlackxRose chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
Wow, yet another amazing chapter this made sense the way you made up the names. i think out of all of them Starfire places them the best and is the most honest. honest about others and honest about herself. she knows peoples weaknesses and strengths and she knows there past and there future. maybe she doesn't let on that she does but its seen from this chapter that she, the alien, the foreigner, understands better then all the others combined and she was the most true about herself, she places herself right, not to high, not to low and it makes sense. she conmisders herself very sweet and innocent, but at the same time, very 'nasty' as a flemborque is. she is two diffrent people at once, we all are

raelover123 chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
I think these are like essays. But i like them! You got Raven's and Starfire's down perfectly. Here's a challenge: why dont you do titans east? that would be cool. And add terra! plz!
canyouplaypretend chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Raven's point of view is a little hard to write about, but you did a really great job! Update soon

~Addie
iBounce chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Oh, this was a very cute little chapter, and very-like Raven. Harsh on herself.

The only thing I find a little OCC is the line 'If she had to chose between loosing all her spellbooks and keeping her friends safe, she's not sure which she'd choose'.

Remember, her friends mean more to Raven than any inanimate object ;)
RavenxIsxAxBlackxRose chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
that last sentance almost makes me want to cry. she's so hard on her self. while others see her as them mother, the oldest sibling, she sees herself as a hassel, and extra job. its amazing how when others think so highly f her she's thinks so little of herself. the way she thinks no one really cares about her even though they do and in some way she knows that too. i like how you add how she thinks starfire is the mother, becasue she is. she's someone that doesn't want the family to break apart, she wants them to be strong anf well, a family.

RavenxIsxAxBlackxRose chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
once again another perfect ending to a great chapter. this is amazing how robin sees people and how he knows they could be fine on there own but wont tell them. its great how you write robin as being so condescending on himself becasue that is how he acts. he's the big tough leader on the outside but on the inside and to himself he's a boy playing dress up, trying to glue pieces of paper together when in his eyes, if he told them something, like cyborg will find someone someday, which he wont tel him becasuse he's afraid if he does they'll leave him. this is such a great story, really, you've outdine yourself.

RavenxIsxAxBlackxRose chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
OMG! that was so good that im making myself review every chapter(you've already posted 3) instead of reviewing after reading all of the published ones. this story is just so amazing the title, the summery it all draws you in and the story is great. charachters reflecting on themselves and others. it shows yopu what kind of persong cyborg is, he's harder on himself and easier on the others. this story is also told very honest, no sugar coating which is excellent for a story like this when we want honest. al in all this is an amazing story. and your right, the titans are like a family.

ninjacat5 chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
please update soon. i really like this
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »