Reviews for Family Bonds
xXHeart of GoldXx chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Very good job with Raven's perception.

I know I already said this in my last review, but I love this story idea. :D
DYlogger chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Ouch.

Poor Raven. That's all I have to say.

~Dee
X chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Who's next? Raven?

Her point of veiw should be interesting.

Also, I think that your descriptions are very accurate and this is a really good story!
xXHeart of GoldXx chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
I love this idea you have! I love how they all view themselves differently as family members. I can't wait to see what Raven, Beast Boy, and Starfire think. Hopefully you update soon :D
iBounce chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Its cool, carry on updating, I wann read BB and Ravens. :L
DYlogger chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
mutters... Self hating teens...

I'm not sure I agree with you completely on how Robin sees himself. Robin doesn't think of himself as 'Robin: The Boy Wonder', the perfect kid superhero, OR 'Richard Grayson', the amazing trapeze artist. Robin thinks of himself as just Dick; the kid who got kicked out of the back end of 'Batman and ~' and Wayne Manor, the kid who couldn't save his parents, and the kid who has lead his team into so many failures (even though they've succeeded so many more times).

Robin doesn't hate his mentor; he hate he's become LIKE his mentor. He looks for flaws because that's what his mentor used to do in him.

Every time Robin defends his team, he's also trying to convince himself of the truth.

So, yeah, he's self- hating. It's a teen thing. Except Robin takes it WAY too far.

Who are you doing next?
StrangelyClose chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Hey! Great shot, I think that you captured cyborg's personality quite well, ha bet that everyone else think that he is the father or elder brother because he really is, you know the classic can't wait for you to update!
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3