Reviews for Beautiful Unfolding
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/22
Lovely.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
Really beautiful and great story I enjoyed it very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
Awww
Pjohoo10 chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
Omg this is amazing! I never knew how badly I wanted a mergana secret marriage story until now. I want this as an entire doc that I can read for hours.
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Fantastic rendering of the star crossed lovers!
Adele chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Love and redemption are always good.
Adele chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Love this.
nf19 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
I've always loved the song and this fic is perfect, thanks for writing this ️
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Aaaaaaaawww! CUTE! Especially if you listen to Bernard Cribbins singing "When I'm Sixty-Four"!
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Simply beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
*cries*
Why you such a good writer brickroad, why? Goodness visiting your page for such a hardcore mergana shipper till the end of time like myself is like a kid visiting a candy shop, I just don't know how to feel after I read one beautiful story after another, each one so unique yet so perfectly Mergana, I'm working my way from the bottom to the top and every fic just makes me want to give you and BIG HUG and thank you for being such a flawless author.
My favorite part was how he says that his love is 1000 times stronger than Arthur and Gwen's, no offense to Arwen but I will honestly never understand why the writers chose to ignore this epic, soul altering, gorgeous love and focus on Arwen, like, these two don't even compare, Mergana is just...leaves me speechless, like this story.
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I love this story. I love how well you know the characters. Especially Morgana because I feel like very few people understand her.
My favorite line is easily "it's nice to finally have family again." I believe that at her core this, family/belonging/love, is what is most important to her. More than her thirst for justice or vengeance (and especially power), she seeks no yearns for this.
And I could go on and on with examples and everything but really I just wanted to say: This is a great fic. I love the pairing. You so get the characters. I love your writing style. Thank you for not getting Morgana (or Merlin) wrong. Yay happy ending. And man I wish the show was as Mergana-filled/happy endy (it's a word! And I know. not their fault, legend's fault) as your fic.
(hopefully my poor grammar/ make-up-wordiness doesn't annoy you too much)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
just two ships passing each other in the middle of the raging sea.

i see what u did there
Danterevan chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
YUP VERY NICE STORY

D
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
It was beautiful. I loved it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »