Reviews for Stuck Together, Torn Apart
When will you update?! It is my favorite story! And you left on a cliffy! WhyyyyyYyYy?! Pleaseeeee update soon!
GoldenStag chapter 7 . 2/13
Hey there!
I just found your story and I love it! I really like how the developement between the two is slowly but surely coming (and to be honest that wandless/wordless magic moment will definitely be helping Draco to realize that his daddy is a LYING RACIST ABUSER who not only gets owned by Hermione's fantastic comebacks but who is not as powerful and mighty as he once thought ).
Furthermore I really think that the way your going with this is fantastic:) My only comments for you is that as long as you stay with that real pace with how their relationship evolvesHermione's cool powerseach of their burning comebacksLucius getting his ass kicked by the both of them, I am totally present for the ride! Get this story on the path you choose and expect me to follow like a creep;)
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
WHY? Please, please update! *gross sobbing ensues* This is beautifully written!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
Please Please update!
Rubyrose576 chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
Please please continue!
3 chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
omg i love this so effing much
"she doesnt even go here"
*slaps hand over persons mouth and holds a wand to their throat*
shhhhhhhhh
3 chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Whoa. This is totally awesome.
kickinfan321 chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Omg this is amazing please continue!
AngelGemma chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Awesome :D Please write more soon :)
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
And of course you stop updating at that awesome point. Meh, why? I absolutly love this story. I think it goes without saying that I neeeed you to update!
Sylvia Gray chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
I have to admit, I never really liked Draco and Hermionie together. They never seemed to click. However, with the senario you have, it could work! Im exsided to see what it's like! So, please post the next chapter soon. The only thing I was confused about is this. Are they holding hands, or are the backs of the hands stuck together? Often, it seems as if they are holding hands, and stuck that way, but then Draco would not be able to write.
UPDATE chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
its been a month why wont you update! ? ! ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? u stopped right at the good part. . . . . have u given up? ? ? ? ? ? please continue... D.:
omgggg chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
plz plz plz continue! u should change rating to m though cuz we want more and also update soon ! ! ! !
bluesheepy chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Continue soon!
Invader Rachel chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
:O things are heating up!