Reviews for Stuck Together, Torn Apart
AngelGemma chapter 7 . 1/2
Awesome :D Please write more soon :)
IzzyPure chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
And of course you stop updating at that awesome point. Meh, why? I absolutly love this story. I think it goes without saying that I neeeed you to update!
purple platypus of doom chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
I have to admit, I never really liked Draco and Hermionie together. They never seemed to click. However, with the senario you have, it could work! Im exsided to see what it's like! So, please post the next chapter soon. The only thing I was confused about is this. Are they holding hands, or are the backs of the hands stuck together? Often, it seems as if they are holding hands, and stuck that way, but then Draco would not be able to write.
UPDATE chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
its been a month why wont you update! ? ! ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? u stopped right at the good part. . . . . have u given up? ? ? ? ? ? please continue... D.:
omgggg chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
plz plz plz continue! u should change rating to m though cuz we want more and also update soon ! ! ! !
bluesheepy chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Continue soon!
Invader Rachel chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
:O things are heating up!
xXMadXHatterXx chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
ooooooh, spicy, i love this story and i especially like th epart where you added dumbledore at the end, that was a great touh because most storys would just get that part over with but now im quivering in exitement :)

Great Job
katertot84 chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
OMG! Continue please!
CheshireCat23 chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
Things are getting frisky!

Yes, do continue the story.
Bitterglass chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
my face is horriefied ive bin scarred for life and im only 13
kitten of a dragon chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
welcome back. i enjoyed the chapter
Robin Jeannene chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
Of course you should continue! and soon!
Loups.Blancs.Executer chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
! This is a new adventure... More please

Anna Mae
Katherine Julia chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
lol, you sure know how to make a comeback from a long break, eh ;) lemons anyone? just a thought: you might want to consider changing the rating to M if you want to keep putting in stuff like this, which i think you should. keep putting in stuff like this, i mean. it was great. the entire chapter