Reviews for Merry Christmas!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
Cute story! I enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
A short one, but really good story nonetheless! :)
Brii Taylor chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
oh my gosh, you are writing FABULOUSLY for english not being your first language! especially that last sentence..
AssassinsQueen chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Please, don't ask me why I read a Christmas fic in October, but I came across this story and just had to read it ;)

Are three words enough for you?

I LOVED IT! :)

You did a good job :) Although I know you mostly write Spanish, right? I am capable of spanish, but I don't think I am good enough to read or comment in Spanish :)
csi-ncis chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
aww that was so cute! off to read the second chappy :) The end with Millie and her thoughts, that was well written!
xShippyAngelx chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
that was sweet. :) lovely!
staargirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Okay, not so this is not so much a review as a comment: this story makes me ridiculously happy! I just thought you should know that. :D

On the review side: this story is well-written, fairly true to character (I think), and (as far as I could tell), without any spelling/grammatical mistakes. 10/10. :D
Totorsg chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
i loved it! i loved it! i loved it!

it was so beautiful! 3
napafun chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Nice story ,I love it ,so sweet and beautiful
big-smacker chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
God, I loved your story. It's exactly how I'd like this episode to end. Mac kissing Stella on the lips is my huge dream! I adore the way you write, your smooth language, describing emotions nad putting Mac's mother into the story! When I finished reading it I started to feel a big desire for more and more. You need to continue this story or write another one, because as you can see everyone here is waiting for your new fanfics! Saludos desde Polonia. Tú eres el mejor!
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
It's good story! Love it like it. Thats beautiful story!
BAUMember chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
great story i watched this epi back in december and i loved it the end was cute
tvfan87 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Aw if only it had actually ended that way! Damn writers!

TEAM STELLA!
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
HI my friend,

I'm so glad you posted this fic here. I love it.

I loved it so much. The way Mac takes the initiative and the whole story is very cute very gorgeous very romantic and delightful to read.

The way you write is totally addictive I just cannot stop reading and always want more and more.

I love this Eppy and especially the ending, and I loved even more the way you imagined what happened after the Eppy and I love Milly in your stories.

My friend you need to post here Ensayo general this story is incredible and very fun.

Congrats for this amazing idea and great job.

Como siempre fue muy inteligente y muy bien escrito me encanta cada línea de esa historia.

Abrazos