Reviews for At Your Service
mischeif maker chapter 41 . 4/3
Ace story
Kris2495 chapter 18 . 1/27
NOOOOO :(
Haha, I just found this story and I love it! But you just broke my heart! Hope things turn around!
Guest chapter 41 . 3/7/2014
it was great but a bit short ( for me anyways) and i liked the part with Ichigo but he should of been in more chapters
Babethetacostho chapter 41 . 1/7/2014
Awwwww so cuteeeee
Pookie Luffs Sushi chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
LOL the ending was hilarious.
Lalial chapter 29 . 7/29/2013
I LOVE THIS PS. IM A PERVERT NOT LEMON PERV BUT PERV
Lori Konosuna chapter 41 . 7/24/2013
I love this story! It's a shame that Karin never decided to go pro, but at least her and Shiro are all happy. But I do wonder, did Kentoru and Yuzu ever go out?
This is the BEST HitsuKarin fic I have ever read, so amazing job!
neyma chapter 41 . 7/10/2013
I really liked this, although I have to wonder how much you know about soccer in reality. Not that I'm one to talk but hey, if I'm wrong and you do know what you're talking about, I'll humbly apologize! So here are the things:

1) For a game to get to 15-15 situation, I can't help but think that the defense on both sides SUCKS. Or is non-existent. I'd be able to understand a 5-5, maybe even higher (as I said, I'm clueless when it comes to soccer).
2) For Karin, who's run for years and is in top condition, to get to the point of collapsing for 1,5 miles, well, I have to admit I'm a bit clueless, because the stamina required for soccer game is high. Haven't followed any statistics or anything, but I'd imagine that if you put the playing into distance, 1,5 miles would be nothing.

Anyways, I'm happy I found this story, it was a pleasure to read! I'll be checking out your other stories. :)
HikariKarin chapter 41 . 2/16/2013
This is the first HistuKarin story I've read where it didn't have anything to do with the soul society or anything like that, and I've gotta say, I really like what you did with it. Defiantly one of my favorite KitsuKarin fics. :) I'm looking forward to reading some more of your work. Keep writing! :)
jinxed chapter 19 . 12/11/2012
finally! the long awaited KISS has arrived! XD
jinxed chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
aaaahhhhhh! did they ... really... KISS! but toushiro did not even care. -sniff- that makes my cry.
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
i would wait but this was an amazing chapter! And i know this stories finished, but i loved that ending :D
IshidaH chapter 41 . 10/29/2012
I loved this story! You really create good AUs for this pairing and your stories are always enjoyable. Added to this fact is that you are one of those authors who likes two of the cutest couples of Anime world: RyoSaku and HitsuKarin :D You should definitely keep on writing more and more for both of them :D
andy chapter 41 . 10/8/2012
estuvo super genial me encanto tu fic3
Don't Forget Hope chapter 41 . 8/2/2012
Aw, this was a great a story! Awesome job!