Reviews for Yakusamashihen Alternative Ending
beaniek4 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I really liked the plot and everything, and I also liked how you didn't make Satoko die (Satoko & Rika favorite characters) Although, I don't think Rena was nearby when Satoko was being chased, so she wasn't being stupid at all. I wouldn't've (sorry, I know it's not a real word) been looking for anybody I knew to protect me. I'd be looking for someplace to hide :)

But, antway, I really liked the story'! :D
probably deleting this account chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
It just seemed... Meh, to me. And not descriptive enough. I mean, I remember seeing Rika's body in the anime, and being completely horrified at the sight. Your description was... Just... Bland. Very bland. Keep trying, though.
VampireZozo chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Your ending is better than the real one :3

I lurrve your FF's Jawshie :3

*Frapes* FACE RAPE :£
SyberiaWinx chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I agree with the other reviewer about it seeming odd that Rena knew all of that.

Also, in that arc, Satoko never saw Rena. She realized the message that Rena was trying to leave in the form of her bloodstained hat-there was more to what happened in Hinamizawa than just a gas disaster. Just as Satoko was pursued by those men, she realized that Rena must have been as well, only she didn't survive. That's why the scene with Satoko running and seeing Rena is shown-she is realizing the parallels between what happened to them.
Mournblade chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
It's a little short and how Rena knows about the syndrome doesn't make too much sense to me. I don't really understand her coming up with that that quickly, knowing that she believed to have been cursed beforehand, but I digress...
Moon-sama chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Holy shit Jawsh, this is sexual!