Reviews for The House on Maiden Lane
Riam chapter 1 . 2/1
This the third story I read, written by you. I'm amazed I have not found them earlier. They're so good. On to the next one!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Oh, wow! This is such a wonderful story and I love your imagination!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
What about the killer in the area? What about the light in the woods? Did you get writer's block? Do you have trouble keeping yourself on subject? That was a good story, but so incomplete! I want to know what happened.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Wow I loved it long lost love so deep even in death can be forgotten so good thank-you
vanilfrappe chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Ah, I think you wrote a sweet story! I thought it interesting how they didn't notice each other until "hey, these ghosts really know what they are talking about." They did seem mighty eager to be possessed. I thin the whole experience would have creeped me out. But all the more power to them.

Nicely done. Hope they had a nice reunion!
Love Amber Sun chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
holy crap that cannot be the end. please omg wat happens
moonlitangel96 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
its a great story and i think you should continue there are lots of details with some forget to add not many spelling errors and grammer errors which is also good you just need to finish because everyone doesn't like when the story isn't everyone will always be wondering what happens . stories are ways to forget the real world and if theres no ending then te story wont seem as good even though it is
Lena chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Really well-written, congratulations (:
Hey Weirdo chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I adore this story.

A tale of heartbroken lovers getting their chance to be together. Beautiful.
littlestar300 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
God this is just such a beautiful story, I loved it. It was chilling enought but not terrifing and I loved BxE's relationship. Thanks.
MtAiryGrl chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Excellent one-shot!
ScarlettLetters chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Fantastic! What a creative story, and so well written!
shutupinyerface chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
what a haunting and gorgeous story. such depth and thought. everything a one-shot should be. truly lovely.
roon0 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was a lovely and heart-warming story.