Reviews for The House on Maiden Lane
roon0 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was a lovely and heart-warming story.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
wouahhhh, fantastic really, I just miss the continuation of the story; I would like to know what happens to them and to Ethan and Beth so so much..

One more chapter or two please, please, puppy eye dog, alice's face does-it work?

Bises
coxie chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I loved this. I thought I read all of the entries for the contest, I guess not.

Great job!
Gondolier chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
What a sad, lovely little story. The research and history you've woven throughout makes it rich. Well done, thanks for writing!
Katiedid01 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
So enjoyed your story. Very unique and intense. Would like to see a chapter 2 to find out what happens that night.
TheCurat0r chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I absolutely loved this. I am so sad that it's only a one-shot. The writing was good and I loved the plot. Great job.
asiula chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Amazing.

I've never read such story. So different than the others.

I like it! :)
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This is an incredibly cool story. I really enjoyed it. I like how Bella researched the past, how she and Edward were both drawn to the room, how they dealt with their limited understanding about what was happening. I love how Edward told her he didn't just feel things for her in that room. Truly unique, this was. Thanks for writing.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
OMG!

it was SO great

i LOVE it

SO well done

congratulation is SUCH a good work
icantsleep chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I loved this story. It really moved me. Thank you for that.
xxsamlew87xx chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
What a lovely story, it's a lovely oneshot which had me caring about four different characters... I love the way you have written it and the way in which it is set! What a movin story. I don't really review but I had to let you know how facinated I am with your fanfic and how much I enjoyed readin it!
kinsano chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Very cool story! Well developed for a o/s, too. Dialogue was natural-good job! I'll go read more of your stories because of this one.
shc92 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I absolutely LOVED this story. It had a magical feel to it that just drew me in. And I didn't want it to end, though it in no way felt unfinished. The writing is beautiful and descriptive without being intrusive (if that makes sense). I have a weakness for a good old ghost story, and this was that. Uniquely handled. I loved that we had the "hiker killer" over on the side and this love story is unfolding and some closure perhaps for the tragic historical figures. Any chance of some outtakes of this? :DD Awesome job and congratulations (well deserved award).
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Dude, I totally had goosebumps from the begining. This one shot blew me away.

Your writing is beautiful :)

I really suck at reviewing but just Wow.. awesome
samiam77 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010