Reviews for The House on Maiden Lane
LivingInTheFantasy chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wow this story was unique. It was really cool how they were possessed by ghost who were in love while the usual characters were already in love. You did leave a huge cliffhanger at the end. I am still wondering what happened to them when they entered the building one last time...:)
notanaccountgo2TeamRobsten chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I love this story, it was very well written. I think you did an amazing job. I first saw this story on but decided to read it here.
purringtiger chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I found your stories via a recommendation on the Perv Pack Smut Shack, and I'm so happy I did!

I loved So Be It and this story is no less wonderful! I think your writing is brilliant and your characters are alive and whole and believeable. I'm defenitely putting you on alert ;)

Looking forward to reading more from your hand!
kdpc chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I really loved this oneshot. Loved it.
karolkid chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Wow, what a lovely story!
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That was excellent!
allthingsHHH chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Bloody brill story!
farawaymomo chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
God that was brilliant! Definitely deserves more than HM. It was so unique and intriguing. Fit really well too in a O/S. Eventhough it could've easily been made into a multichapter it didn't feel rushed or crammed in the way you did it. Like the open ending as well. The hiker hacker was almost like the macguffin in the story. You keep waiting for that to effect the kids but then you soon find what the point really is. Really creative!
tanglingshadows chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
LOVED this o/s! Congrats on winning Most Original Plot for the Fun with Your Clothes on Contest! Well deserved!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
What a fantastic story! I love the plot. It was so original and creative. Thank you so much for sharing your writing. Best of luck in the contest.
Dreamer4echo chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Amazing story. So well written and had me completely taken with every word! Thank you for sharing!
all sunshine makes a desert chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This is one of the most unique things I've ever read. It deserves to be more than fanfiction. I love it. Absolutely adore it. Thank you.
shescardinal chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh MY gosh this is so good. So sad and unique and really powerful. I truly loved the mystery and the way you wove the story. Best one of the contest!
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
OMG this was beautiful! lovely little ties to canon, beautiful imagery, and so moving! really well done. i'm off to look for your other works also.
venti.turtl chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I happened to see a tweet from antiaol about your O/S and decided to come read it.

Wow, that was just awesome! I really enjoyed your writing style. I thought the plot progression was really well done. It was a very smooth read from scene to scene.

The Lisa Frank line and the whole decorating like Jasper's coloring cracked me up. That was a great side plot!

I really enjoyed the unique story line and the detail you were able to weave in. There's so much depth! And in a O/S!

I'd love to read more about these two! Alerting JUST in case D