Reviews for A Distant and LongBeloved Light
Zardi chapter 1 . 2/26
You do such a wonderful job with this relationship, keeping them both in-character and making their romance seem like a natural extension of their friendship. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Aww :)
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
The poetry of this! It's just as I picture it with the two of them, the perfect voices. Thank you!
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I fucking love you. So much.
TumblingTroublesomeTumbleweeds chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Why in the hell...

does this not have more reviews? :D It's really well-written, good job! :)

DB-or-D
Yukaido chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This story makes me insanely happy. Go Aragorn for that sly little conversation to get those two to admit their feelings to one another. Oh, the bit at the end makes me smile. Again, wonderful job, I really think you captured all the characters really well, and what a sweet way for their feelings to be revealed. :)
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I love the story. This is so original and poetic.
Lady Mariha chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Beautiful!
Ron Brown chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This story was splendid! Please write more.
Bonnielass90 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I liked this fic very much.

Particularly, how you managed to combine so many elements that prove to be difficult to mend more often than not: keeping the characters in character while binding them through a different feeling, other than friendship, describing the scene vividly, the usage of just the right words to create the atmosphere of bittersweet sorrow and unspoken hope mingled concomitantly, and last but not least, the impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation.

I congratulate you sincerely and hope you will add more!
Andalusia25 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This is beautiful! Excellent writing, very poetic. Well done!