Reviews for Éclairant
Artificial Glory chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Please update soon! I love it
Celeste-Danielle chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
the story has a lot of well written sentences along with mostly correct grammor. it has a very thrillin and intrestring plot. in my opinion i think you should pair up devon x harry it would be adorable!
Anvelite chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Please continue!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
O.O I love it! Can't wait till the next chapter!
MissVenusVixen chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Ehhh
andrea chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
im assuming if youve only read one book then you must have watched the movies. i found one thing wrong. voldemorts doesnt get his snakelike feature until after the forth book/movie. he's got regular human features up until he gets destroyed by harry.
YellowJacket69 chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
This is certainly interesting...and I look forward to reading more...
AkiraNatsume chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Hmm... That is cool. At least the AU BWL isnt an ass growing up. And who's Harry paired with this time?
Lydiacatfish chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
*sniffle* Everything is sad-ish and stuff...but it'll get better, right? The name Jerry made me giggle a bit, though, and I don't know why. Made me think of Jerry Seinfeld...anyway. Yeah. Alrighty then.
cross-over-lover232 chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
i hopeto see more of this soon!
Slytherin66 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Thanks for the new chapter it was very good and such interesting powers and characters. I look forward to the next chapter.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This is a very interesting story and I think will be very good as long as its not slash. I look forward to the next chapter and how the children under the Dark Lord and his followers turn out. The other Potter shall be fun to watch I think will luck the Potter parents will loose everything and the Headmaster will die of shock.