Reviews for Agony by Heartache
mrs.coltondixon chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I was so good! Usually writers just have them make uo and have sex! But you had them talk to each other like true lovers! Thank you!
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is nice. Well done.
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
What a wonderful story. I could feel their love for each other with every word.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Steve
NeverLoseHope chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
LOVE this! This was so sad/cute. Pleasse write another like this! [:
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/24/2010

The first part was so sad but you made it all happy in the end! I really liked this and I am not usually one for Ginny/Harry. You did a good job with this.

-Morghen
Breanne chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Loved it, only problem is I'm not sure if british people have pet names like that. That was the only flaw. You're a talented writer and I loved the story!
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Aw... Harry and Ginny are just so cute. I love the idea of Harry going and talking to her the day before the wedding. Bittersweet, incluing that factor, since we all know that Harry leaves that day. My favorite part was actually when Tonks confronted Harry about it though. I love the way you wrote Tonks and had her be the way to convince him to talk to Gin. The Harry/Ginny sweetness was wonderful, too, of course. :)

Nice piece!
RheaBay chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
So, definite fluff for sure :-) In that sense, I really enjoyed it. However, it was a little OOC, which is fine. But I've always pictured Ginny as the strong girl who wouldn't try to convince Harry to stay, you know? She knew what he had to do and accepted it, because she understands him better than anyone else...

Anyways, that's just how I always see her. But I did very much enjoy this story :-) Very, very good writing. I love the Howie Day line "I found I'm scared to know you're always on my mind." ahh, I love it soo much :-)

Cheers!

~RB
EmmaLeighx chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
wow! i loved this fic! it's really sweet and i loved the ending, it was just so cute! 3

-Emma
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
love it! I always thought that Harry deserved it to her to tell her why he broke up with her, and that he loved her! This is the scene i always wanted to see in Deathly hallows, and you did it beautifully!

-thanks, love, Lyric
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Hey Doll!

I actually really did enjoy this! It was really sweet but with a pinch of reality thrown in, which made it all that much more bittersweet. But you did a really good job! I don't even mind having to play the lie-to-make-your-bestie-think-they're-awesome card! Because everything I'm saying is true! And I'm sure all of your lovely devoted readers will agree with me! You did a wonderful job! And I promise I will get writing the next oneshot for my newest chappie of the story you wrote for me! :D What was the prereq you wanted for it? I can't remember the ships or whatever else there was...

Anyway, great story buddy!

~P 3
HumanBeing235 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
It reminded me of Twilight lol. Ok let's put it like this: if it had been any other pairing it would have been cute. Since it's Harry/Ginny, it's gross. And that means...I don't wanna admit I liked it because I don't like the pairing you used ;) Good job.
sydneybrookelove chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
that was really sweet! i swear harry and ginny are like fate :D anyways, i think you did a really great job with this and if you decided to continue it or write a new story, i would definatly read it. i think itd be a great idea to make a harry/ginny post war story! anyways, great job! 3
Flamingo917 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Aw... very fluffified! (Is that a word? I hope so.)

I think my only criticism would have to be a total opinion thing, which is my view of feeling Ginny would have understood him for breaking up with her. She understood at the funeral, though was in denial. I would go up and grap my book to quote directly, but my mom would find me bonkers for doing so when I have to leave in 5 minutes. I remember in the book Ginny said she had always expected him to break up with her along the lines because she knew he would only be happy hunting Voledmort. (or something along those lines) I hate how Rowling didn't show much of Harry and Ginny's relationship, but had to imply along with let the reader do the guess work.

Oh, grammar errors! I've been getting better at commas, so I'm able to pick them up now! Aren't you proud?

Okay. Offically the longest review I've ever written. Congrats, cupcake. I have just gotten used to writing so much to you!

DOLLFACE!

p.s.

Harry called Ginny "doll" in the fic. I was sad there was no "face" attached.