Reviews for Jigsaw
JayOtaku chapter 1 . 6/27
I like your story! I love this pair! Thank you for writing it! There are only like two stories for these two. I would love it if you would make another story for them with some drama and stuff! Thanks! I favorite this story! I'll follow if you make another story for this pair! See ya~~~~
coolrei chapter 1 . 4/6
Nice.. pls make more stories bout them :)
Queen of the Sidhe chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Well thought out. I loved it.
Karinta chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I like it. I've only ever seen the anime, but I've heard a lot of great things about the manga and I've read about it on TvTropes.

You've done an excellent job!
Hafl chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I just finished reading volume 12, so I came in search of fanfic to make up for the fact I have to wait until May for volume 13 to come out and this is exactly what I've been looking for.

I love so much about this fic I don't really know where to begin. Again, I love pretty much everything about it, so it's hard to pick something, but what I probably like the most is your portrayal of Saori though Takatsuki's thoughts.
wojtyla chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
A great piece of work. I'm a fan of the manga and can't wait for to read the next chapter. Like the way you depicted Takatsuki and I must say that I am rooting for the Takatsuki/Chiba pairing, hope that they'll be the end game in the manga.
acegreatprank chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

This was such a great read, smoothly depicting a lot of little things that pop into my head after reading Hourou Musuko. Catching up with the latest chapters and seeing how Chiba and Takatsuki interact together, is just bliss for me. The poor kid crushing on Chiba is completely right 'They look good together'

Cheers for making me smile, tear up a little, and think a bit more!
Cytrus chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Really good writing.

Chiba Saori is like a sword, cutting through the darkness of confusion in a single slash. She sees things for what they are. Calls them what they are. How bright she must appear to those lost and searching!

Thank you for your contribution to this section. It was a most pleasurable read.
Greenerin chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
That was an awesome piece of work. Thank you very much for your story! I just finished watching the anime and came here immediately hoping to find something about Takatsuki/Chiba. But not only I found a story about this pairing, it was a clever, touching one and completely possible to believe in! Thanks. Really. If you ever want to write something about the development of their relationship, it will make me happy ))
Denise Em chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Your story was an excellent portrayal of the details of the three-way relationship (Chiba, Takatsuki, Nitori) that are mostly only inferred in the original works.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
SennaKoshiba chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I must say; this hit home, to such an astounding point, that it nearly made me cry. The reason being; I'm just like Nitorin and, by extension, Takatsuki-kun. I'm a teenage MTF TG, and...adolescence, blows. Not figuring out this kind of little tid-bit until AFTER middle school, blows. Being born the wrong gender in general, blows the hardest. This, captures all the insecurities that I have. The only difference between you, and Shimura; you've written a lot of it out where people can clearly read and understand it for themselves. I feel slightly more at ease when I come across such understanding, and compassion. So, I commend you on your work, and want to thank you on a personal level.

Also, I draw HM characters all the time, and have gotten close on numerous occasions where I've nearly copied Shimura's drawing style completely. If you're curious, type in this username into Google, and it'll more than likely be the first link that you see. From thereon, you can find me on just about any site, with the same name as shown. . .

Facebook, deviantART, Otakuzone, Photobucket, etc. etc. . .
Hikari of the Moon chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Wow! You really did an excellent job with getting into Takatsuki's head. I just finished watching the anime and I really saw something between Takatuski and Saori, so I'm really glad to find a fic about them and about this as high-quality as this! Everything sounded very much in character, and I think that was my favourite part about it. It's so good! Thank you for writing this!
Coa chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This was an incredibly impressive piece of art. I loved it immensely. As a cisgendered woman, I can only wonder how it can truly feel for someone like Takatsuki, but I have to tell you that I have always been the most intrigued by her story. I am also happy to see that I'm not the only one out there who roots for a Chiba/Takatsuki romance. I think if Takatsuki ended up with Nitorin, that would be a bit cliché, if I may say something like that about a very unique manga. I like the delicate friendship between these two (as in Chiba and Takatsuki) and I wish for this plotline to be more flashed out and explored throughout the course of the manga, but until then (or if it never happens), I am so glad to see your take on it. This was wonderfully written, bravo!
Qashqai chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh man, this was so amazing. I think you caught the character's thoughts perfectly. Actually, for a moment there I started to think about this story as a canon, like I've just read a chapter of the manga. I was like "oh, I wish Chiba would like Takatsuki.", I were curious if she'd still want to be a boy if it was so, and then I thought "but hey, it isn't even confirmed if Takatsuki likes girls", haha. Also, now I'm all for Takatsuki/Chiba. I think Shu will be fine with Anna. :D
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
First fanfic of hourou that I've read and it's unbelievably amazing. You really hit the target. There were a couple of lines that really drew at me - "It's my body. Why can't it just do what I want it to?" Not to mention "Chiba Saori doesn't want a boyish girl. She wants a girlish boy, and the divide between the two is so immense that Takatsuki can't even think about it any more" and "How ironic that she's trying to stop being something she's not." They really ring true for me. I'm glad you wrote this, there are so few fics on this after all. Maybe you'll write another? haha, that's probably just me wanting more, thanks for what you've already done.